Lose weight and get healthy with CalorieKing. Our food & exercise diary is the easiest and most accurate available.
We understand that managing your weight isn’t easy. If you lose weight on a diet, you often gain it right back when you stop! Let us use our years of experience to help you achieve your goals!
• Know exactly how much you should eat and workout to reach your weight goal.
• Powered by Australia's most accurate food database.
• See yourself progress with motivating charts.
• Quick and easy to use diary for tracking meals and exercise. Works offline.
• See how many calories are in your favorite recipes!
• Support for weight loss, weight gain and weight maintenance.
• When you've reached your goal weight, your calorie target changes to maintenance level.
• Track more than calories and carbs: Fat, sugar, sodium, cholesterol, fibre, protein, calcium and much more.
Start a new life today with ControlMyWeight!
- Fixed issue where some users could not select their activity level
- Food database update
- Other minor bug fixes & stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I really enjoy this app and prefer it over my fitness pal. However, since one of the latest updates, when creating a new food and adding the nutritional info such as calories, protein etc, when you enter a field, the views scrolls right to the bottom of the page, so you have to scroll back up to where you were entering the numbers and add there. It’s a bit frustrating when entering the full nutritional info of new food products. Some features that might be good to include in future update: the ability to add protein, fibre etc goals to see how you’re tracking along the day, also the ability to see your macro nutritient breakdown of calories consumed, eg 30% protein, 40% carbs, 30% fat, along with the ability to set targets on the ratios.
Does take some investment, but pays off
Have used this for years on and off and have never felt the need to look elsewhere.
There are quite a few items I’ve needed to manually add (probably about 30 or so food items in the last couple years) in order for me to be able to easily log everything I eat, but it has totally paid off. Super easy to log everything (especially if you’re eating similar meals day after day, you can just repeat them) and actually quite satisfying. Quite accurate too; I’ve calculated my calorie deficit in the app against my actual weight loss, and it’s pretty spot on- so easy and trustworthy.
Finally on track!
I had a little hiccup with this app when I started using it after a break. The user recommendations for my profile were too high and I ended up putting on weight 😣 Anyway, I reported the issue and the crew responded well. In the meantime I found a review from someone who had the same issue as me and recommended setting the calorie level to match the sample plan in the book which I happened to have handy. Pleased to say that now finally on track and the sample plan works hand in hand with the app. Grab a copy of the book too in case your out and need to check the stats of what you want to eat.
- CalorieKing Wellness Solutions
- 76.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © 2013 CalorieKing Wellness Solutions Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.