Need a quick and easy way to check calories, carbs and fat? The CalorieKing Food Database is Australia's best and most reliable. Verified to clinical standards, it contains over 26,000 Australian foods including many popular fast food chains and restaurants. The CalorieKing Calorie Counter for iPhone has a user-friendly interface that allows for a quick comparison between foods of their kilojoules, calories, carbs and fat. By tapping on a specific food, you can quickly access more detailed information including protein, fiber, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sodium and alcohol. Make dieting easy with the information to accomplish your weight and health goals.
Have you noticed a problem with the app or the database? Please submit a ticket through the support link below rather than just leaving feedback, so we may have an opportunity to work with you to identify and resolve the problem.
REMOVE ADS SUBSCRIPTION - PRICING & TERMS
CalorieKing Food Facts is free to download and use, but is supported by advertising.
You can subscribe to remove all advertising from the app:
• Subscription can be paid either monthly or yearly
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Read our full Terms of Service at https://www.calorieking.com/terms/.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Its good but theres issues
Ive used this app for a while the help with my type 1. Its super helpful but there are some glitches that are annoying eg- the keyboard wont disappear and the app doesn't recognise a new search or modify the quantity of your current search. It’d be awesome if they fix these issues.
Great app for managing type 1 diabetes
This app is very helpful in managing my son’s type 1 diabetes, I always use it in his food preparation to count the carbs, protein and fat. The only thing I can suggest is that searching needs improvement. Right now searching is performed by strict matching which is why a single typo or even a space in keywords doesn’t return any matching results. I hope developers will take it into consideration in the next update.
Loved the app for tracking food - found it much more accurate than MyFitnessPal. Did have similar glitches as the reviewer from March but just stayed patient with using the app. But now that I’ve updated in iOS 14.... the app just doesn’t work anymore. It opens and then the only thing you can click on is the food button down the bottom. Can’t scroll, can’t type, can’t view diaries from previous days, can’t add food, cant do anything. Super annoying - I’ve had to go back to MyFitnessPal because of this.
- CalorieKing Wellness Solutions
- 36.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © 2011 CalorieKing Wellness Solutions, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads (Monthly) $1.99
- Remove Ads (Yearly) $16.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.