Armello is a grand swashbuckling adventure combining three styles of play; The deep tactics of card games, the rich strategy of turn-based tabletop board games, and the adventure of fantastical RPGs.
• Easy to Play but Hard to Master: Armello is easy to pick up and experience, yet its deep strategy-centric gameplay emerges as you play. Includes acclaimed story-driven tutorial mode.
• A Board Game Come to Life: We've spent years cherry-picking the best parts of the tabletop experience, like our physics-based dice.
• Fast & Thoughtful: Adventuring in Armello is fast-paced strategy fuelled fun with deadly, tactical and politically complex decisions.
• Multiple Playable Heroes: Each unique Hero possess a special power, stat line, AI personality and can be equipped with an Amulet and Signet Ring to further match your playstyle.
• Dynamic Sandbox: Gorgeous dynamic world which procedurally generates a new map each and every game, complete with a dynamic quest system ensuring a new RPG-like tale on every playthrough.
• Turn-Based Day & Night Cycle: Use Action Points to journey across Armello's hex-based board and use our fuzzy turn-based system to play cards even when it's not your turn.
• Animated Cards: Over 150 beautifully animated in-game Cards from artists all over the world.
• World Class Soundtrack by Michael Allen and internationally acclaimed artist Lisa Gerrard.
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/armellogame
Follow us on Twitter: @armellogame
Terms of Service: http://www.armello.com/termsofservice/
1) Compatible with iPad Mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad 9.7" and iPad Pro, iPhone 6 and up
Welcome to the land of Armello, thanks for playing and sending through your feedback, bug reports, and love!
- GDPR compliance
- Localisation fixes for Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Korean and Japanese in the Main Menu and card descriptions
- Removed the Rivals "Coming Soon" banner
If you run into any issues please use the in-game Bug Sending tool or simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
A bit of a problem
Armello is a wonderful beautifully made game but however I have a problem
Before Armello was released worldwide I had the soft-launched edition in which I could play it both online and offline but however this doesn’t seem like the case as whenever I turn off my Wifi to test it out, the game would be stuck in the same loading screen even after turning it on hoping for the login feature to come about, I really do wish they will fix this one small issue as it’s a bit inconvenient to delete and download the game in order to play on it online instead of having the single player option of playing it offline.
This is also inconvenient due to the addition of the two new Novellas that I would love to read offline whenever I’m in a place with no Wifi and will read a nice canonical story about Armello.
Please fix this issue!
Overall, a good game and can recommend to anyone whose willing to enter the Board game scene.
A leveling system?
Really good role-playing game. Just downloaded this yesterday and I’ve been up all night playing. Custom game is really fun; setting the timers on the longest and making everything as difficult as possible.
While playing, I realised that as you progress through the game, the main source for cards are through achievements and dungeons. I may need to play more, but for when the game draws on, maybe add a levelling system? Each level might give you a card or additional base stats. I realised that living longer is mostly beneficial to the person with a lot of prestige, they can just wait it out or run from everyone. Just a suggestion cause it’s fun as it is already
Grinding isn’t worth much
This game is by far one of the best games I have found in the App Store. I have played it for so many hours, mucking around with the settings in custom games and forcing upon my friends to try and take victory outside prestige.
But one thing that has bugged me is the lack of use for the daily chests that come. I mean they are a great idea especially with the transmogrification ability but I mean. It all stops at the oak dice. Maybe make the oak dice transmogrify into one of the dice you have to pay for? I’m not sure but I feel like that mechanic is limited quickly.
Besides that, the games is amazing, with novella and so many quirky characters. I do wish that maybe with enough funding behind you guys will make a cinematic based off at least the main characters. Keep up the great work!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- League of Geeks Pty Ltd
- 849.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012 League of Geeks Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Welcome Offer $4.49
- Shower of Shards $14.99
- Fistful of Shards $1.49
- Bag of Shards $7.99
- Wagon of Shards $39.99
- Chest of Shards $30.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.