Staying on task seems is a real challenge for our screen-bound generation. The Be Focused lets you get things done by breaking up individual tasks among discrete intervals, separated by short breaks. It’s a surprisingly effective way to retain motivation and focus. Create tasks, configure breaks and track your progress throughout the day, week or custom period.
The key features:
- Manage your tasks
- Track your progress throughout the day, week or custom period
- Fast and easy goal tracking
- Customize to maximize productivity:
• Work interval duration
• Short break duration
• Long break duration
• Number of work intervals between long breaks
• Target number of work intervals per day
- Possibility to start/pause/skip the current interval
- Auto-start the next timer (option)
- Ability to edit the number of intervals
- Ability to view the amount of skipped intervals
- Ability to paste a task list from other applications
- Pie Chart reports for better estimation how much time was spent on a certain task
- 3D Touch
- Original ticking sound (optional)
- Ability to change the frequency of the Chronometer sound
- Wide range of notification sounds or vibration
- Ability to adjust the volume of the Chronometer sound
- Ability to adjust the volume of notifications
- Different alarm sounds or vibration
- Alarms sound even if the app is in the background
- Interactive notifications
- Widget in the Notification Center
- One universal app for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch
- Mac version is also available
- Supports Apple Watch
- Full synchronization between iPad, iPhone and Mac
- Export to a CSV file
- No banners, no ads
Minor fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Extremely useful for long-term productivity
I've found this app to be extremely useful for helping me (as the name suggests) 'Be Focused' on whatever I'm working on. I really like the way you can adjust the 'working' and 'rest' periods to suit whatever task you're performing and how it then tracks the number of cycles you've done. A great tool, especially for those who wish to be productive with the time they spend on a task.
I use it all the time to control my screen time while drafting patterns on the computer. If I take a few minutes break every 25 mins my eyes don’t get strained. If I don’t use the timer I will sit for hours without a break. I love how easy it is to set the time blocks and it is so easy to use. I don’t need to track my blocks so the free version is great for me.
Simple to use and actually motivates
Very simple to add to-do items and hitting the timer button. The fact that it records daily activity motivates you to study to increase your activity. It works well for the Promodoro method I'm using.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.