The Beachcombers Field Guide is an easy to use identification app that describes some of the more common items you may find while beachcombing along the coast of Western Australia’s temperate (cooler) waters. The app features:
· a Table of Contents page with large pictures for quick reference;
· four simple categories;
- Chordates (animals with backbones);
- Invertebrates (animals without backbones);
- Seagrasses and algae; and
- Unusual finds.
· Large colour photographs to assist identification;
· Many interesting facts about the items you are likely to find;
· Helpful hints to make your beachcombing experience safe and enjoyable.
Download this free app so you can learn more about the fascinating things that wash up onto the beach.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Northern Agricultural Catchments Council Inc.
- 72.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Northern Agricultural Catchments Council
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.