BLIP BLUP is an addictive conundrum of coloration that will consume your thoughts and occupy your dreams.
"It's a game that feels familiar, though I'm certain I've never played anything like it." - Kotaku
"An ideal mobile game" - The Verge
"A hypnotically-addictive puzzle" - The Guardian
"A very good puzzler for abstract visual thinkers" - Maclife
"It’s simple, challenging, and just beautiful." - AppAdvice
You must carefully consider each move in order to fill every tile with color - 140+ perplexing puzzles await your brainpower.
* Tap a tile to start a pulse of color which spreads outwards.
* Color all tiles in as few pulses as possible.
* Carefully place each pulse relative to walls and other obstacles.
* Game-changing "trick" tiles alter your pulse’s path, so think ahead to succeed.
Adapt your thinking to overcome 10 different packs of challenges. Compete with your friends to see who can three-star every level and climb the leaderboards to become the BLIP master.
BLIP BLUP is made possible by showing you adverts. You can upgrade to get rid of ads at any time.
140+ BRAIN BUSTING PUZZLES
All magnificently adorned with a spectrum of beautiful colors.
10 PACKS OF FUN
Solve your way through nine whole packs of levels, each featuring all new challenges and gameplay.
Devious combinations of special tiles, from insta-locking gate tiles to explosive death tiles, keep you searching for the perfect solution.
FULL LEADERBOARD SUPPORT
Become the BLIP-master and conquer all before you on the global leaderboards.
DO YOU EVEN BLIP?
34 awesome achievements to flaunt to your friends.
HIGH DEFINITION BLIPPING
Full Retina display support for minimalist gorgeous visuals.
iCloud AND Game Center
Share your progress between all your devices.
More apps from ustwo:
* Monument Valley * - Manipulate impossible architecture and guide a silent princess through a stunningly beautiful world.
* Whale Trail® * - Join Willow the Whale as he loops, soars and glides to collect bubbles and smash enemies.
- iOS 9 Update
- General Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Minimalist style, simple gameplay, challenging levels. Cannot fault it.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.