Bluebeam® Vu® for iPad is a free professional PDF viewer designed to access and navigate files on the go with just a tap and swipe. View PDFs with annotations displayed clearly and accurately so nothing is missed. Collaborate with colleagues in real time using Bluebeam’s cloud-based solution, Bluebeam Studio™, which instantly renders large format single sheet documents for optimal productivity in the field.
Sync and View
• Sync individual files and entire folders without interruption using Dropbox, Box, WebDAV, ShareFile and Studio Projects, or transfer them via iTunes
• Quickly scan through multi-page documents using the Thumbnails tab
Access and Navigate
• Pin recently opened files and folders to custom categories in the File Access™ tab
• Navigate instantly rendered large format, single page PDFs from Studio Projects or Sessions with Studio GO®
• Search for text and tap through the results, or use bookmarks to jump to a specific section in a PDF
* Verify length, area, perimeter, radius and volume measurements on the fly
• Sort and filter markups in the Markups list and see who added what and when, as well as comments and replies.
• Access Studio Projects created in Revu on Windows or Mac, and check out Project PDFs for form filling, regardless of Internet access
• Join existing Studio Sessions to collaborate with colleagues in real time using a selection of markup and measurement verification tools
• Chat with and follow any attendee’s view as they markup Session PDFs
Fixed a crashing issue affecting users on iOS 15.
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t waste your time
This app does not recognise the password attached to the account it also not syncing up with studio is very problematic. Don’t go near this app
To help, Support is basically non-existent as a very poor service
Seems to be improving in early 2020. Works well with Bluebeam Studio, with smooth navigation and fast rendering in large and complex PDF files.
PDF viewer no good
This is not a good app. I was about to purchase the Revu at $10.50 but I though I would check out this free viewer first.
The document sometimes doesn't load, another loaded after way to long, everytime you zoom in the refresh is another very long wait.
Do not use.
I am going back to PDF Expert as this works in less than half the time and the feature like writing, signatures and text etc are great.
Pity as I really like Bluebeam on my PC but this is too long to view and comment on a document.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bluebeam, Inc.
- 93.3 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Bluebeam, Inc. 2018