Bluedot Point is a free productivity App which lets you trigger on-device actions at a given place and time.
By using our web-interface, you can draw Geofences, Geolines™ and place Beacons on a map, assigning them with actions and conditions.
After entering your provided account details into this App, it will carry out the defined behaviours.
- Fences may be Circular, Rectangular, Single-line, Multi-line or Polygonal
- Beacons can be compliant iBeacons from any manufacturer
- Available actions include: open URL, display message, play sound
- Conditions can be based on: date, time of day, percentage of fences crossed
- Check Out notification on leaving a fence or the range of an iBeacon
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Bluedot Point avoids this battery drain by making efficient use of GPS and other location methods, meaning you no longer have to compromise between accuracy and efficiency.
Now your actions can be triggered at any time, anywhere.
- Bug fixes
- Performance improvements
- Bluedot Innovation Pty Ltd
- 26.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Bluedot Innovation Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.