* THE No.1 Book app for the iPad in 90+ countries.
* Common Sense Education Top Pick for Learning 2018
* AASL Best website for Teaching & Learning 2018
Book Creator is the simple way to make your own beautiful ebooks, right on your iPad.
With over 50 million ebooks created so far, Book Creator is ideal for making all kinds of books, including children's picture books, comic books, photo books, journals, textbooks and more.
And when you're done, easily share your book, or even publish to the iBooks Store!
- Book Creator makes e-book publishing easy - Wired
- One of the Top 50 Apps for the iPad - The Guardian
- Winner of a Parents' Choice Gold Award
* Add text, choosing from over 50 fonts
* Add photos and images from your iPad's photo library, from the web, or use the iPad's camera
* Resize, rotate and position content as you like with guidelines and snap positioning
* Add video and music, and even record your voice
* Use the pen tool to draw and annotate your book
* Choose from portrait, landscape or square book sizes
* Add super powers to your books with comic templates, stickers and styles
* A quick tap and you're reading your book in iBooks!
MANY WAYS TO SHARE YOUR BOOK
* Publish your book online (teachers only)
* Send your book by email
* AirDrop to iPhone, iPad or MacBook
* Use a cloud service such as Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud Drive (and more)
* Save your book as a movie file and upload to the web
* Print using AirPrint or other printer apps, or export as a PDF
* Ability to send via WebDav server, or simply connect your iPad and transfer to iTunes
BECOME A PUBLISHED AUTHOR!
Book Creator ebooks are created using the international ePub standard, so you know they will be readable now and in the future. Book Creator books are optimized for easy publishing to the iBooks Store.
See examples of published books at pinterest.com/bookcreator
NOTE - FIXED LAYOUT EBOOKS:
Book Creator supports iBooks' fixed layout format, including double page images and soundtracks. Fixed layout books are not suitable if you want to create novels, where text flows from page to page. You will not be able to copy in large amounts of text from other documents.
FIRST CLASS SUPPORT
The app includes a Getting Started manual, plus we have an online support forum at bookcreator.com/support with how-to articles and email support.
We love to talk via Twitter - say hello @BookCreatorApp
PERFECT FOR THE CLASSROOM:
Book Creator is open-ended, creative and cross curriculum, and is one of the most popular iPad apps for teachers across the world.
“Book Creator sits atop my list of the best educational apps. I’ve used Book Creator with learners of all ages, from kindergarten to adults. Its simplicity is refreshing, allowing authors to focus on their content.”
- Tony Vincent, Learning and Technology Consultant, learninginhand.com
“In my opinion the essential education app for the iPad!”
- Andrew Rhodes, Apple Distinguished Educator and Director of Technology, International School of Stavanger
“I love this app. It’s an incredibly powerful app with a deceptively easy to use interface. One of the three iPad apps every elementary school should buy.”
- Dan Callahan, Instructional Technology Specialist K-5 with 1:1 iPads
Read case studies and lesson plans from teachers using Book Creator at bookcreator.com/blog
"What a great tool! It’s sleek, intuitive, and easy. Being able to design a fixed layout picture book right on the iPad makes total sense. Highly recommended."
- Liz Castro, Author of ‘EPUB Straight to the Point: Creating ebooks for the Apple iPad and other ereaders’
"The app is super intuitive! I was working on a book for my 7 year old niece (who lives in Brazil) in no time. It took me about 30 minutes to put together a book for her, publish in iBooks and email the ePub file to my brother…to open it up on his iPad…. for my niece to read it."
- Silvia Rosenthal Tolisano, langwitches.org
We've updated Book Creator to be fully compatible with iOS 13 and 14 (to make sure we can keep providing awesome updates!).
In this release we fixed a couple of small bugs related to text editing and hyperlinks. You can also now add Apple Maps to your books. Why not add a map then use the pen tool to annotate it?
Thank you for continuing to use Book Creator and bringing creativity to your classrooms. Happy book making!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Book creator is a really helpful app for school but there is a problem. The problem is that sometimes you see the buttons and the out line but the grey bit and the page all go white and you can’t see anything on the page☹️ This doesn’t just happen to my iPad it happens to a lot of my friend. But I still like it, I use it for presentations, stories (that’s not often) and stuff like that.......BOOK CREATOR PLEASE FIX THIS IT IS VERY ANNOYING! and also 👍🏻
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear this Imogi🐞- the best thing to do if you experience this is let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can investigate. Do you know if your version of Book Creator and iOS is up to date?
Pls fix ASAP
Book creator is an awesome app but in the latest update the feature to put text/pictures/ect underneath the page to expand it was removed. I used the feature/bug all the time and i really want it back. There’s also an infuriating bug that when you draw, some random “ink” appears somewhere on the screen and sometimes the drawing goes wobbly and slightly away from where you were touching. The biggest problem i have with this new update is the removal of customisable colours, which was really helpful when drawing stuff and now with the colours limited it’s really hard to draw more complex pictures. The new feature of being able to redraw saved drawings is awesome, but I’ll be nice if if you edit the drawing, then go out and back in you’ll still be able to undo it. (A redo button would be nice as well)
Book creators bug!!
Book creator is an amazing app to create stuff and doodle for days! I love this app so much that I spend half of my free time playing on it! But currently I have not been able to and it is really sad cause book creator is currently turing into a bug all I can do on it is look at the books the second I go into it it kicks me out and says sorry this app is unavailable please try again soon!! When ever you have some free time please fix it now rush take your time! Good job and the app btw 😀
Your biggest fan!
- Tools for Schools Limited
- 181.3 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Tools for Schools Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.