What’s New

Version 19.5.108

Bug fixes and minor enhancements

Ratings and Reviews

2.0 out of 5
3 Ratings

3 Ratings

Reltub Selrahc ,

80% of time I can’t tap on any of the apps

80% of the time I use this app, it loads, displays all my apps and a few seconds later puts a “blanket” over the top of them, so they’re dimmed and all of the apps are un-clickable. This happens on both iPhone and iPad.

I don’t know why it sometimes works and sometimes doesn’t.

I just know that 80% of the time this app is entirely useless to me; the remaining 20% it’s actually very useful as it allows me to quickly log into our corp apps without doing the painful Google<>Centrify<>Duo dance every single time.

As a final note, the new turquoise logo looks awful on Chrome on Mac - the contrast between tab and logo definitely doesn’t meet accessibility contrast ratios.

Information

Seller
Centrify Corporation
Size
79.9 MB
Category
Business
Compatibility

Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.

Languages

English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese

Age Rating
Rated 4+
Copyright
© 2019 Idaptive, LLC
Price
Free

Supports

  • Family Sharing

    Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.

More By This Developer

You May Also Like