ClassPass is the leading membership to the world’s largest fitness network. With ClassPass, staying active has never been easier – or more fun. Download the app for free and get started.
• Search, find and book fitness activities near you including: yoga, boxing, spinning, Pilates, barre, running, dance, martial arts, strength training, HIIT, body building, open gym time and more.
• Access 19,000+ studios and gyms at your fingertips, including popular options like Flywheel, Orangetheory Fitness, CorePower, Crunch, Pure Barre, [solidcore], y7, Row House and beyond.
• In select markets, use your ClassPass membership to book massages, cryotherapy, sports recovery and other wellness activities.
• Connect with HealthKit to show your average heart rate and how many calories you burn in class.
Your fitness routine? It’ll be anything but.
How does it work?
• Download the ClassPass app to start searching for fitness activities near you
• Browse classes by studio or gym, workout activity, location, time and more
• Find the classes you want to take and reserve them instantly
• Stream unlimited audio or video workouts when you can’t make it to class
• Connect with your friends on ClassPass to plan workouts together
• Try classes recommended just for you based on your interests, location and schedule
• Read reviews and class ratings from other ClassPassers and know what to expect
• Celebrate your fitness milestones and share them with friends
• Manage and adjust your workout schedule seamlessly with one account
• Pause, stop or change your plan at any time
ClassPass is available in over 80 cities across 18 countries: USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, England, Scotland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, China, India and the United Arab Emirates.
Thanks for using ClassPass! We've made several improvements in this version, including:
- The ability to bookmark your most-used locations within search
- Improved ways to discover studios near you
- Updates to the ClassPass sign up experience
- General bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I hardly ever write reviews, but this is the app that got me back into exercising on a weekly basis. I usually get bored after a while when exercising so this has really helped me try out different exercises and activities and it definitely helps when it’s a class as there’s more guidance. I also really want to commend customer service for its prompt responses and great service!
Do NOT register or buy a Class Pass Gift Voucher as a present to someone else
My coworkers bought me a Class Pass Gift Voucher for my birthday as I’d been exploring other forms of exercise instead of the usual gym and though they didn’t use Class Pass themselves thought I might like the concept. They wasted their money and sadly just gave me a headache instead. I’ve been passed around from customer service representative to representative, as essentially they want to charge me for the first month and apply the Gift Voucher for a later month (as it seems more important that they can charge and keep charging my account). Customer service are terrible. I haven’t tried a class through their service yet (so can’t even say if I like exercising through it) but honestly the whole experience has left a bad taste in my mouth. There is no way I’m going to pay a months usage for the privilege of accessing my birthday gift voucher a month later, for a product I haven’t even tried (I will say that the last few days back and forth with customer care have been frustrating and I now have zero trust and a very low opinion of the Class Pass brand).
Don’t register - you’ll never get out
This company will make you register once and never get out, i.e. keep charging fees but there's no way you can cancel your membership.
The cancellation process will first ask you to change plan, if you choose not to you have to clink on a link that get you to read their Help Centre Q&A on how to cancel your membership. Then it will link you back to your account and you will need to go through the above process again until you can actually contact them on a 'Contact Us' page. However, when you choose your message category to 'cancellation inquiry', you can't even type in message anymore. They will ask you to talk to their stuff from a chatbox on their home page. I've been waiting for their chatbox getting online whole day. It was just online, but only the 'manage my plan' option is available 'Cancellation Inquiry' is still offline.
This is basically a trap - a company who's confident in their own services will never make the cancellation process this hard.
- ClassPass, Inc.
- 100.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 ClassPass, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.