Trade with CMC Invest, Australia’s favourite non-bank stockbroker. Access 15 international markets, ASX shares, ETFs, options and more.
INVESTING INTERNATIONALLY IS EASIER THAN YOU THINK
+ Trade on 15 international markets
+ $0 brokerage on US, UK, Japanese and Canadian stocks and ETFs*
+ Access over 40,000 international stocks and ETFs, all from one app
+ Trade US stocks 4 hours before open and after close^
ACE THE ASX
+ Get $0 brokerage on your first buy of each Aussie stock or ETF under $1,000, each day~
+ Live ASX data
+ Live ASX announcements plus Dow Jones company and market news
+ Use market, limit and conditional stop loss orders
~Excludes margin loan settled trades
OUR ALL-IN-ONE APP
+Create your own watchlists
+ Integrated Morningstar recommendations and reports
+ A single wallet for all international and domestic markets
+ Order tickets with advanced capabilities
+ Pro-grade interactive charts and advanced analytics – all available on-the-go
+Access company financial data including income, balance sheets, cash flow statements
HERE’S THE PROOF
• CANSTAR Online Share Trading Broker of the Year Australia - 13 years in a row, 2011 - 2023
• CANSTAR Online Share Trading Outstanding Value Australia - 11 years in a row, 2011 - 2021
• Money Magazine Best of the Best, Best Feature-Packed Non-Bank Online Broker 2020, 2021
• CANSTAR’s Most Satisfied Customer Award for Online Share Trading, 2022
• FAVOURITE non-bank broker, based on market share of primary investment accounts. (Investment Trends, June 2023)
*FX spreads apply to international orders
^There may be higher volatility and lower liquidity during extended trading hours. Extended trading hours may vary during daylight savings.
Content is general in nature and for illustrative purposes only. No recommendation is taken to invest in the securities displayed. Please seek independent advice before making any investment decisions. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. The investment may go up and down and you may receive less than your original capital. There may be increased volatility and decreased liquidity during extended trading. Consider the relevant Terms & Conditions and Financial Services Guide at cmcmarkets.com.au. CMC Invest is the trading name of CMC Markets Stockbroking Limited (ABN 69 081 002 851 AFSL No. 246 381)
Minor bug fixes and performance enhancements based on customer feedback.
Ratings and Reviews
Much quicker load times, a niggle and a suggestion!
We’ll done team! I’ve noticed a significant improvement in load times for my portfolio in the profit/loss pages. Much more responsive.
One thing that’s tripped me a couple of times is on the Order Ticket Screen, having hit Buy and tapped in the details, I’ve then hit Buy again to execute but it resets the screen. The Review Order button is off the bottom and needs a scroll. Maybe change the Buy/Sell buttons to Review/Cancel once pressed?
And a suggestion still on the Order Ticket Page - when buying international shares (or any) can you add a way of seeing the trading hours of the exchange for the ticket symbol so that I know how long I have left until the market closes or how long I have to wait until it opens?
Love it! Much better than old app
Thanks to CMC Markets for finally listening to numerous user feedback and complaints on the old app. This new app is a big improvement! It looks much better with white background, easy to read coloured graphs which you can easily expand, text font size is just right unlike the old app where you almost need a magnifying glass to read the small fonts against a black background, easy access to relevant data and supporting documents, etc. Great job by the app dev team!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the positive review. The team are thrilled to deliver a great new app for our clients, so we appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback. We’ll continue to add features and improvements to make sure you’re having a great app experience.
Unusable. I’m trying to understand why you bothered
1. No profit & loss information, either at the portfolio or individual holding? Edit: I eventually discovered this on a separate tab. Not exactly intuitive, but ok… 2. No iPad support? Really?! Zooming of an iPhone display doesn’t really count, mate. 3. If the holdings are listed in any particular order, I can’t tell what it is. It seems to be reverse alphabetical by stock ticker? I don’t see an obvious control for it. 4. White backgrounds physically hurt my eyes. What happened to dark mode support? 5. On a positive note, the inclusion of some of the research info is the one redeeming feature that I see here. So we now have a new app with minor UI gloss drastically offset by complete lack of support for modern UI standards. Why would you do that?! I’ll be sticking with the old app for now.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear you're not enjoying the new app. As you mentioned, the Holdings tab does contain both portfolio and stock level Profit and Loss information. You can also easily sort by up to six different parameters: from stock code, units, value, total P&L and day gain using the drop down list at the top of the screen. We have a range of new features in the pipeline to upgrade the app including iPad support, notifications and advanced charts. Feel free to keep using your existing CMC app until the features you’re looking for become available.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Search History
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CMC Markets Stockbroking Limited
- 163 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 CMC Markets Stockbroking Limited