Updated for 2020, the Collingwood Official App is your one stop shop for all your latest team News, Videos, Player Profiles, Scores and Stats delivered LIVE to your smartphone or tablet!
- LIVE scores and stats for every game of the 2020 AFL Toyota Premiership Season
- Match Centre, including new team and player stats, and in-game video highlights
- My Club section with access to exclusive features for club members and My Magpies Account holders
- Team Stats section showing how the club shapes up against competition averages
- Improved Player profiles with additional stats and player information
- Video on Demand to watch match highlights and press conferences while you’re on the run
- Latest News & Videos from the club
- Player profiles for every current player, including bio, related articles and video, plus season and career stats
- Team Selections as they are announced
- Match details for the season including Fixture, Results and Ladder
- Alerts to your phone for club news, team announcements and match starts
- Team song audio and lyrics
- Follow your club social channels including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Visit the Collingwood Shop
- Manage your tickets without leaving the app
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Mr Neil grant.
I would like to see better coverage of the vfl team, showing how/WHERE to watch the game live. I live in Millgrove, so going to the games is impracticable. Also would like to know the progression of players in the seconds, with an overall view of how they are going to improve the firsts. An update to injuries and the progress of these would be nice, such as Kelly. Not much to get excited about with the trades this year from a Collingwood point of view. Cameron may be a good fit, but this remains to be seen. I thought Roughead was to fulfil the position of back up ruckman, although he is going ok as a back man. I was disappointed that Goldsack did not get a run this year, as he has been a true champion. I don’t know if this was by a mutual agreement. I can’t get enough of the pies, I have not heard anything on our Irish recruits. I guess that the explanation is that they are learning the game. They are both young, so how about a bit of encouragement for these kids, and give they a run. Leaving them in the twos is a discouragement for them. I have no doubt that back home they were considered elite prospects. The seconds have to be at the top for the firsts to flourish eg richmond. I know injuries have drawn on our seconds.
From Edward Walker
I don’t understand why we even have a competition anymore, Collingwood are the greatest football club ever and all that should be done each year is to present the premiership cup to Collingwood cause they are the greatest football club ever, , from Ed Walker Tasmania, I’m 57 years old and I know I’m right , go Collingwood 4 ever, cheers Ed.
I’m amazed how the Collingwood Football Club hits Social Media whenever they succeed and go missing when they fail. What is my membership worth if you choose to act like children do.
We don’t understand the Grundy contract mistake, the Treloar contract mistake and the Beams contract mistake so why haven’t the club been as quick to explain these woeful decisions that have caused the release of a quality footballer the likes of Phillips yet we continue to hear only positive news that results in naught!
Collingwood is on a knifes edge and membership numbers will be defined by your honesty from this point onwards
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Telstra Corporation Limited
- 274.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Australian Football League
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.