Updated for 2020, the Richmond Official App is your one stop shop for all your latest team News, Videos, Player Profiles, Scores and Stats delivered LIVE to your smartphone or tablet!
- LIVE scores and stats for every game of the 2020 AFL Toyota Premiership Season
- Match Centre, including new team and player stats, and in-game video highlights
- My Club section with access to exclusive features for club members and My Richmond Account holders
- Team Stats section showing how the club shapes up against competition averages
- Improved Player profiles with additional stats and player information
- Video on Demand to watch match highlights and press conferences while you’re on the run
- Latest News & Videos from the club
- Player profiles for every current player, including bio, related articles and video, plus season and career stats
- Team Selections as they are announced
- Match details for the season including Fixture, Results and Ladder
- Alerts to your phone for club news, team announcements and match starts
- Team song audio and lyrics
- Follow your club social channels including Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and Twitter
- Visit the Tigerland Superstore
- Manage your tickets without leaving the app
- Fixed an issue where message centre wasn’t displaying all notifications
- Fixed a bug where articles/videos weren’t displaying correctly via the share button
Ratings and Reviews
The greatest. I’ve been a Tiger Supporter since I was 8 years of age. I can remember the greats. I’ve been to the rooms in my younger years with my uncle and shook hands with some of the greats. And stood in the mud and slush near the Punt Road goal at the railway end in my teens. I was lucky enough to get tickets to the 1967, 1969, 1972 and 1974 Grand Finals. Of all the Grand Finals naturally 67 was the best, but the 1969 was my greatest especially when Billy Barrett took that mark in front of the MCG Members and kicked a goal. While we have some great rovers today Kevin Bartlett would be the greatest. In later years I took my boys to a game and Kevin Bartlett was walking a little ahead of us crossing over from Punt Road. One of the boys said, “Dad is that Kevin Bartlett.” I said, “Yer, that’s Hungary”. Bartlett must have heard as he looked back and smiled. I’m now 80 years of age and while I don’t go to the games these days I still watch the game on Foxtel.
“GO TIGERS FOR 2021”
Why do I lag out?
Us much as I love the tigers (I am also a member) I tried to go into the app and it said continue to push notifications and I get as far as there and the it lags out and my screen freezes every 5 times I try to go into it. I just want to know if this is a bug or if it’s something I have to see about
Great app some links don’t work.
I love Richmond and I am a member for both men’s and women’s teams. The app is good but I found one link in particular that would just loop back to where I started without taking me to where I was trying to go. For example when checking membership packages if click the link to see about the women’s team membership package it would just loop you back to the home page. I eventually found a way to get the women’s add on package but it was a trivial process. All in all I like the videos and news items that are there and the way the app is set out. Fix the links within the app that don’t function correctly and you have a great app. GO TIGERS.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Telstra Corporation Limited
- 307.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Australian Football League
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.