The official app of the Melbourne Cricket Ground, the birthplace of Australian Rules football and Test cricket, is dedicated to enhancing your matchday experience.
Whether you’re new to the stadium or a veteran of countless footy and cricket seasons, the app has a range of features that will make your visit to the ‘G an easy one.
• Events calendar: from cricket and footy, to special events such as State of Origin and major concerts, we’ve got all the key information you need.
• Personalise your app: choose your favourite football and cricket teams and to prioritise your team’s events. We will provide you all the key information relevant to you.
• Fan assist: wherever you are in the stadium you can contact our customer service staff and access our anti-social reporting channels to get immediate assistance via the app.
• Live carpark updates for Yarra Park: if you’re stuck in traffic and worried about car parking availability in Yarra Park, your passengers can provide up-to-the-minute reports.
• Public transport integration: to help you get home after the game we have all your public transport options and times covered.
• Be rewarded with great offers and promotions: make sure you’ve got notifications turned on to be alerted to special in-stadium offers across food and drinks, merchandise and tickets.
• Access portal now available for MCC Plus (MCC members only).
• Update to anti-social reporting on the Fan Assist portal.
• Further updates to WaitTime locations – find the shortest queue for food and drinks!
• Minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Finally an update!
It’s a lot cleaner and gives more information in an easier format than before
But I’d like to view a calendar of upcoming events/matches. It seems locked onto the next game or the game currently playing. Overall a great improvement on the last app, I just hope it doesn’t take 4 years for the next update
Up until a week ago, the MCG app worked fine for me. I have used it since about mid-2018, and it has my personal details in the Profile section. Lately, it just opens a blank screen. Fan Assist reports an error and there is no Event Calendar. What has gone wrong?
Hold the reviews, will need to assess during or around match/event visits
While this update appears more user-friendly it limits you to pre-defined matches based on expressed club/team support. I agree that a browsable event calendar might be more useful, especially for NON - MCC members. Will review further after next MCC visit on a game day.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.