No more surprises, worrying or feeling in the dark about your own reproductive health. As the first app to introduce partner connect, Cycles knows how to make the most out of period tracking. With a clean and simple interface you can keep track of your cycle effortlessly.
• Track your cycle in one glance with Cycle view.
• Easily log observations on your body and mood.
• Take the guesswork out of predicting your most fertile days.
• Irregular or missed period? A single tap and Cycles has got your back.
• With you wherever you go: for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
• Optional passcode or FaceID to protect your privacy.
• Share your cycle info privately with your partner.
• Your reminders and notes are always kept private, even from your partner.
UPGRADE TO CYCLES PREMIUM
• Get tailored predictions on upcoming changes to your body.
• Connect with your partner to plan intimate moments, vacations and more around your cycle.
• Set-up customized reminders for birth control, fertile days or periods.
• Become a menstrual cycle expert with detailed descriptions for all observations.
• Make Cycles your reliable health care partner with Insights Overview. Perfect for any doctors visit!
When calculating fertility for pregnancy with natural family planning, Cycles takes advantage of scientific research that’s more accurate than the 'rhythm method' of yesteryear and has a real-world failure rate comparable to that of condoms. Even so, this app is designed for informational purposes only and should not be used to prevent pregnancy.
If you choose to unlock Cycles Premium, your purchase will be charged to your iTunes account. A yearly membership costs $29.99. Active subscriptions will be auto-renewed 24 hours before the expiry date. You can manage subscriptions from Account in iTunes after subscribing, you’ll also be able to cancel the auto-renewing subscription from there at any time. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to Cycles Premium before your trial expires.
Optional permission requests:
• Health app, to record your cycles and reproductive health data
• Notifications, to remind you of the phases of your cycle
We've completely overhauled Reminders in this latest update. We hope you love it.
Reminders are FREE
We've now unlocked base reminders so you can stay on top of your cycle easier.
Using a Vaginal Ring or IUD? You can now track it and keep on top of appointments.
New reminders will provide you with predictions and tips related to you.
Easily toggle between today, future and past days of your cycle.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app to use
I decided to get a cycle tracker so I could monitor my moods. I started getting pretty bad depression at times, and I couldn’t tell if there was genuinely something wrong with my life or if it was hormonal. I thought I’d track my cycles cause I started noticing a pattern and low and behold I discovered hormones were to blame. This was all new in the last couple of years and has taught me just how much your period can change over the years as you get older. I didn’t use to get much PMS, now I get mild depression and slight irritability. I certainly am more aware of my body now and I find this app a great mechanism for being in control of myself.
This is a really good app, while it is quite simple I like the format and when I got it when I was younger the mechanics were easy to understand. It doesn’t have all the functions of other apps but it is very easy to operate. I think my favourite thing about this app is that when I got my period this was the only app that allowed me to due to age restrictions. I’ve used this app forever and nothing makes me want to change. Great app
I really like the design of the app, wanna keep using it, but can’t stand for one issue I’m having.
I like the idea of the auto input of the estimated period date, but I prefer to put the date in when my period starts and then record it when it ends, but it seems like there’s no such option in the app, you can only put the start and end date together at one time.
Hope you can bring out the function! Really want to use the app!
- Perigee AB
- 118.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Perigee AB
- In-App Purchases
- Cycles Pro $4.49
- Cycles Premium $39.99
- Cycles Premium $39.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.