The Leading Password Manager for iPhone, iPad & iPod touch ◇ AES Encryption ◇ Face ID ◇ Touch ID ◇ Apple Watch ◇ Website Logins ◇ iCloud Sync ◇ Automatic Backups ◇ Password Generator ◇ Flexible Templates ◇ Advanced Security Options
Secure. Powerful. Simple. Try DataVault Password Manager today!
#1 Must-Have App for iPhone - Cnet
Apps that will Change your Life - Wall Street Journal
#1 App to Banish Forgetfulness - Reader’s Digest
Robust Password Management - Secure Mac
Best iPad Password Manager - BrightHub
Is your private information safe? Are your passwords secure?
DataVault Password Manager protects confidential information related to credit cards, bank accounts, logins and more using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), the most powerful technology to keep your data secure. DataVault Password Manager includes a unique set of features like Face ID, Touch ID, Website Logins, iCloud backups and advanced security options to protect your most precious information.
Unrivaled features and ease-of-use have made DataVault a best-selling password manager for iPhone, iPad & iPod touch.
“Essential Gear. A password manager should be one of the first apps you download. I compared a few and this one excelled because it could sync across multiple devices.”
“Rock Solid Foundation. I've tried most of the password apps and selected this one for its flexibility in defining item templates, ability to sync one database to multiple mobile devices, and strong desktop versions. I have 1100 items now and the app has performed brilliantly.”
“Terrific Customer Support. My question was answered within 24 hours and the issue resolved. Now that's what I expect from a developer!!!”
“Best App I ever bought!! Easy to use and to sync. It is truly is a lifesaver. I’ve recommended it to many friends.”
“Absolutely the best password safe across all platforms and outstanding support!”
SECURE YOUR LIFE
• Encrypts information using 256-bit AES with PBKDF2 and salting to insure the highest security of any password manager. Nobody can access your data without your master password, not even Ascendo.
• Enable Face ID to login with facial recognition and Touch ID to login with your fingerprint.
• Set Auto-Lock duration to require login after an inactivity delay.
• Set Maximum Login Attempts to wipe your data after successive failed login attempts.
• Set a hint in case you forget your master password.
• Mask information to shield it from prying eyes.
• Access passwords and private information securely on your Apple Watch.
• Log in to websites automatically using DataVault Browser or Safari.
* Choose from 65 pre-configured logins such as Amazon, Paypal, etc. or make your own.
• Generate strong passwords with settings for length & types of characters.
• Use Strength Meter to determine if your passwords are weak, good or strong.
• Backup your data automatically to insure you never lose your important information.
• Synchronize with DataVault for Mac (sold separately) using iCloud, Dropbox or Wi-Fi.
SIMPLE TO USE
• View Items in list view or folder view.
• Use Templates for common items such as bank accounts, credit cards & logins.
• Choose from 50 default templates or create your own.
• Initiate phone calls, emails or web site logins with action fields.
• Use categories & types to organize items.
And a whole lot more…
• Full iPad support with split screen display.
• 200 icons to personalize your items.
• Import from text files in CSV format.
• Import from Keeper, 1Password, EWallet, SplashID, mSecure, Keepass & other password managers with DataVault Desktops (sold separately).
• Great support.
One copy of DataVault Password Manager can be installed on up to 5 iOS devices authorized to an iTunes account.
Questions? We would love to hear from you! Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Ascendo on Twitter or Facebook.
Get peace of mind with the best password manager for iOS. Download DataVault Password Manager today!
- Fixed crash on startup for devices running iOS 9.
- Improvements to iCloud sync.
If you have any problems with this version please email email@example.com
If you appreciate free updates, please rate DataVault favorably in the App Store.
Ratings and Reviews
Best App for Managing Security Information
I have been an avid fan of Password Manager Data Vault for over 5 years. I not only keep track of passwords but also other personal information. Software licenses are easy to keep track in Data Vault. Every time I have to setup an account with a new internet supplier, details go straight into my data vault. Having PMDV installed on my iPhone, iMac, and two iPads enables me to have access to the latest information with synchronizing through iCloud.
Logging back in has always be an issue the me, but now with fingerprint authentication has made it so easy. I keep an archive category enabling me to keep a history of password changes.
Keep up the great work Ascendo.
Go Team Go
I definitely rate it 5. It’s superb, easy to use,
l couldn’t function without it.
I initially selected it because it offered off-line storage, I like its flexibility and most often I enter the particulars before I even answer the questions. Use it for both personal and business, and we all know that with the myriads of accounts and different rules one needs some way to remember/store all that information. If I am asked I definitely recommend it to my peers (and work in IT myself) and to friends.
I’ve only been using it for a short time and life is so much easier with my passwords saved and shared across my devices using iCloud. It is taking some time to enter everything but I just add passwords as I come across them. In my mind way safer than writing them down, love the finger authentication.
I had a question so emailed the developers and had a reply within 24 hours. To me this is fantastic! A huge selling point unlike some that are happy to take your money and disappear.
- Ascendo Inc.
- 50.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Ascendo Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.