Draw Maps gives you color pens and pencils to make sketches and take notes anywhere in the map. Think of the whole world as being your sketch pad. Move around and zoom to different scales as you draw. Share your maps with friends.
Use Draw Maps at work, school, and play:
- Planning your next vacation
- Designing landscapes
- Detailing event logistics
- Noting underground utilities
- Reporting storm damage
- Recording wildlife sightings
- Remembering your favorite fishing holes
- Tracing hiking trails
- Geocaching and scavenger hunts
- Learning geography by tracing borders
- Taking field notes
- Giving directions to your friend
- Draw and highlight in the map
- 72 colors
- Move and zoom the map as needed while you draw
- Zoom to your location to take a note where you are
- Zoom to other locations using Find
- Send images of your map drawings to other people
- Send your Draw Document to another Draw Maps user
- Archive your Draw Document to online storage
- Make as many maps as you like
- Ready for Apple Pencil
- New look and feel
- Support for Dark mode in iOS 13
- Fixed bug in Find Places
- Bluefield GIS, Inc.
- 20.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- © 2017 - 2019 Bluefield GIS, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.