Fantastic app for drivers: electronic logbook, expense recording and fuel site locator
DriverDirect key features:
• Log trips via GPS tracking or manual entry
• Record your trip history, produce a logbook and determine your business use for FBT purposes
• Fuel site locator
• Toyota dealer locator
• Capture expenses and generate reports
• Review trip history, including graphs
• Store and customise favourite trip purposes for future use
• Add multiple vehicles
• Publish ATO compliant logbook electronically in PDF and / or CSV and send via email
• Toyota Fleet Management (TFM) driver's guide instructions for drivers of vehicles managed by TFM
• Novated Lease tools including a comprehensive calculator and online tutor
The DriverDirect app may use GPS tracking which can consume phone battery life.
-Bug Fixes and general improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This app is faulty
This week I did both a paper log book and a digital with this app, there was a difference between my business mileage of 83km when I looked at the report I found that between each trip I was missing anything from 5km to 32km it would read the finished trip odometer correct as I had to put it in due to the GPS being faulty, but the start of the next trip was it always a number of km than it should be, it was like my car while parked had decided to go driving on its own as a personal trip that wasn't recorded. Dont trust this app it doesn't work. You will lose taxable mileage
Keeps losing large chunks of pre-entered log book data. Then will not let me continue on and enter manual data again from the last entry.
Dont see any help tools, how to guides, or online email support details either so back to pen and paper for this quarterly report.
Need to fix formatting and publishing issues
There seems to be an issue when creating trip purpose, when using the return key (for example listing customer names). When publishing the report the lines become overlapped making it impossible to read the purpose.
There is also an intermittent issue when publishing to CSV, PDF being the only option that works for some users (all on latest iOS at time of publishing).
Rating it 3 as the app had no issues a year ago.
- Toyota Finance Australia Limited
- 37.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Toyota Finance Australia
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.