The Efficient Foundations smart client Form app collects field entered information via digital forms created in the Efficient Foundations Cloud service, eliminating paper based forms.
This app will let you collect data on your device and the data is accessible in the Efficient Foundations Cloud service for reporting or viewing.
Why should you try our solution? Here’s why!
- No Internet? No problem. All information that you collect within the application will be stored on your device until you have a stable internet connection or connect to wifi. This takes the pain of of doing remote work or working in notorious data connection hotspots. (Please note, that internet is required for the first login in our app)
- Make some savings and add flexibility. Not only will printing costs reduce, the biggest difference you will feel is that if you want to make a slight change on a paperform, you would often have to dispose of previously printed blank forms, so staff can use the new and improved form. This is a thing of the past because changes can be made anytime.
- Get more out of field staff. Have staff coming in once a week to hand in their paperwork? Not only is this unproductive, often you will see paperwork filled in retrospectively. You now have the chance to keep staff on the road longer and monitor how efficiently they complete forms.
- Collect information that was previously difficult to capture. Images, GPS stamps, signatures or even scan barcodes to gather information. All this from within the app.
New features, bug fixes and updates.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Efficient Foundations Pty Ltd
- 50.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © Efficient Foundations Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.