Collect, collaborate, create from anywhere with the EndNote app - the world's most popular research management tool. With flexible tools for searching, organizing, sharing research, and creating bibliographies, the EndNote app extends your ability to stay on top of cutting edge research and connect with your EndNote library on the go.
EndNote enables you to easily view, edit, organize, and share research material on your iOS device. By syncing your research library across iOS, online, and desktop, you increase the power of EndNote by gaining seamless access to your reference library from multiple devices and platforms.
The EndNote app includes:
- Sign up for a free, EndNote online account or sign in to an existing account
- Synchronize your library references, attachments, and PDF annotations to your online account and X9 desktop
- Built in web browser to search Clarivate Analytics Web of Science, PubMed, Google Scholar, your library catalog, or any other database you choose
- Built in PDF viewer with wide range of annotation features. Annotations made can be synced and edited online and on the X9 desktop
- Importing capabilities for .ris, .nbib, and other popular reference file formats
- Email and copy options for sharing references and file attachments with collaborators
- EndNote “temporary citation” format support
- Attach files from Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Drive to your references (accounts available separately)
- Viewing and editing options for references and file attachments
- Sorting, searching, and grouping options for references and file attachments
- Getting Started Guide documentation
EndNote for iPad is now EndNote!
New in v3.0.1:
* Fixed PDF reindexing issue on first launch.
* Updated text and contact links.
New in v3.0:
* iPhone support.
* iPad split screen support.
* Enhanced PDF viewing and annotation controls.
* Improved file sharing options, including Airdrop and Messages.
* Improved Drag & Drop support. Attach files by dragging them from the Files app in Split Screen mode.
* Fixed issue where downloading large numbers of attachments could cause the app to shutdown.
* Several other more minor bug fixes.
We are working hard to improve the user experience for all of our customers. Thank you for your feedback.
For help or to leave feedback, please visit us at: http://endnote.com/ios/contact
Ratings and Reviews
I use this app almost daily and don't think I can't imagine an academic life without it now. You can download and read journal articles anywhere, import citations and attach downloaded articles to the citation its just so simple. Sync your research on the go and it's available on your desktop version ready to cite, read or critique. Your individual categories are also synced it's and absolute brilliant app! Only suggestion would be if there was a way to cite-while-write on the iPad MS Word app which would complete the versatility of the endnote app ...... thanks so much to the inventor/developer
Buggy and crashes frequently
Often crashes when trying to work with text.
You can drag and drop references to groups, unless it's the last group. In this case it's covered by the settings button.
Needs to be able to send reference field text to Word so that the references can be included in Mac or PC Word editors with the Endnote plugin.
Hi EndNot. Is there a way where I can sync my smart groups from my desktop to my iPad? It is not synchronising when I put my online sign in. Thank you, Very good for reading while not in the computer.
- Clarivate Analytics (US) LLC
- 108.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Clarivate Analytics
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.