Make a diagnostic of your car using your iPhone/iPad and discover why your check engine light is lit ... you no longer need to use the manufacturer's pack!
Connect an ELM327 device to the OBD2 port in your car and run the application: you will be able to diagnose your car, clear the malfunction indicator light and view your vehicle data in real time.
- View engine and gearbox fault codes (also known as DTCs) and display their meaning in English (more than 11 000 definitions available)
- Clear your malfunction indicator light
- Display specific manufacturer error codes for the following makes: Renault, Peugeot, Citroën, Opel, BMW, Ford, Audi, Volkswagen, Skoda, Fiat, Alfa Romeo
- Real-time display of vehicle sensors and saving possible in a file. Depending on your vehicle's configuration, you can see: car speed, engine speed, engine temperature, spark timing, inlet air quantity, torque, etc.
- Create recordings of your journeys on your iPhone/iPad and read them back later using our PC/Mac software EOBD-Facile
- Create recordings including GPS data in .kml format
Note: Our application requires a compatible ELM327 WiFi interface or a klavkarr scanner as offered on our website: https://www.boutiqueobdfacile.com/klavkarr-110-obd2-usb-bluetooth-b645.html
A video presentation of the application is available here: https://youtu.be/pvzcJt2OmQs
For more information about our application and OBD consult our website: https://www.outilsobdfacile.com
To check whether your vehicle is compatible with the E OBD/OBD2 standard, see our list of compatible vehicles: https://www.outilsobdfacile.com/vehicle-list-compatible-obd2.php
- Add data for Mercedes ECUs
- Add data for Peugeot 3008 I
- Improve reading of frozen data
- Improve scan for VAG vehicles (Volkswagen, Audi, Seat, Skoda)
- Improve connection stability on Renault / Dacia
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Check Engine Light
How frustrating when it comes on. Do I have a panic attack and pull over like the cars on fire? Do I ignore it and hope it goes away? Or do I drive to the nearest dealer to have my wallet emptied and the light turned off with his whiz bang plug I gizmos.
No, with a basic ELM2 I can now read the codes, Freeze the codes and what they mean then, turn off the light and head to my favourite mechanic in time as necessary. More often than not it’s millivolt dropped somewhere. A must have if going on a long drive.
Love it thanks
Don't bother with this app
It doesn't even work like they say it does. I even payed the extra $37 to open the functions. If I try to clear codes the app just shuts itself down. I tried to get support but their web page doesn't work either.
ABSOLUTE WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Outils OBD Facile
- 57.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Outils OBD Facile SAS
- In-App Purchases
- Basic Edition $27.99
- Plus edition $55.99
- Upgrade to Plus Edition $29.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.