Capture ideas when inspiration strikes. Find information fast. Share notes with anyone. From meetings and projects to web pages and to-do lists—with Evernote, everything’s in one place.
Evernote syncs to all your devices, so you can tackle action items on the go. Express yourself clearly with easy-to-use formatting options, and find what you need quickly with filtered searches and results as you type.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
• Write, collect, and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists, and to-do lists.
• Keep journals capturing the events and milestones of your daily life.
• Clip interesting articles and web pages to read or use later.
• Add different types of content to your notes: text, sketches, photos, audio, web clippings, and more.
• Attach docs, PDFs, photos, and audio.
• Create separate notebooks to organize your receipts, bills, and invoices.
• Find anything fast—Evernote's powerful search can even find text in images and handwritten notes.
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists.
• Sync your notes and notebooks automatically across any computer, phone, or tablet.
• Start your work on one device and continue on another without missing a beat.
• Share your notes and notebooks with your friends, colleagues, or family.
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Make personal to-do lists to keep your thoughts organized.
• Save all of your travel documents, articles, and notes in one place.
• Plan events such as holidays, weddings, and parties.
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Keep everyone up to date by capturing meeting notes and sharing notebooks with your team.
• Use it as your ultimate planner and organizer at work.
• Annotate documents during team meetings, then share with colleagues.
*EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION*
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss important details.
• Use it as a planner and organizer to keep track of lecture notes, exams, and assignments.
• Create different notebooks and planners for each class and keep everything organized.
Also available from Evernote:
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Unlock additional Home widgets and customization options
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your App Store account. Where applicable, your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may not be cancelled for refund except as provided in Evernote's Commercial Terms. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
Commercial terms: https://evernote.com/legal/commercial-terms
- We brought back one of your most requested features! Drag-and-drop a note into Gmail or Outlook to insert a link to that note in an email.
- You can now change the background color and pattern for your handwritten notes and sketches.
- You asked for it and here it is: Now you can add up to 600 characters to your Home scratch pad.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- If you had your notes sorted by title, the app would sometimes put the ones starting with numbers in the wrong order. An embarrassing problem, but one that’s thankfully now in the past.
- We tweaked some things under the hood to make merging notes even quicker.
- We fixed an issue where editing tags would sometimes cause the app to crash.
- Using your Mac’s Preview app to edit an image or file from Evernote used to create a copy. Now, any changes you make will be reflected in the original file.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
is good and reliable, but
the note editor seems to have a problem in that when i continue writing, it does not scroll down with the writing cursor, meaning my writing just continues and i cannot see what is being written.
the UI is good, but the web version is still better looking overall, and in terms of font choice etc. also better functionality with being able to just drag dot points.
Reliable and Effective
I have been using Evernote for a pretty long time now (since 2014) and I would not change it for any other app. I love that I can organise notes into “notebooks” which I can then group. I use this to take lecture notes, although it’s pretty good when planning events and you need to pull resources from multiple media or make lists. It is compatible with my macbook, ipad and iPhone which means I can easily access my notes at any time - including offline. Furthermore, I can also access them online through a browser if I am using another device - and I do all of that FOR FREE. Being a student, this is a very important point for me. All of my content is in the same app, making it easy to access or search through in a rush but still seperated enough that it is very organised. There are multiple options to upgrade to a paying service if you have a business and have more needs, but the free version is so versatile that I think most people would be more than satisfied with it. I reccommend using it for a decent amount of time before making the decision to upgrade. Other great features include sharing notes with other members who can edit or view, being able to take screenshot and straight away place it in a note, being able to record, separating the page and more.
The best overall note keeper
I was not very happy about the changes to the free account a few years ago, and was reluctant to pay for a premium version. However, I use Evernote on multiple devices, and overall it has been amazing. I have researched other options that don’t cost so much, but I keep returning to Evernote as it does what I need it to. I love being able to edit my captured content quite precisely so it has the information I actually want, and none of the other stuff. The PDF exporting works well, although text size tends to be ridiculous, with a lot of wasted space if you do this. That is probably the only area I would want to be really fixed up. I have been capturing university notes from LMS for five years now, and can easily go back to find any information I want. I can sort my notes into folders that make sense for me. I capture recipes, keep notes from meetings and more. I would really, really miss Evernote if I didn’t have it.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 147 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10.0 or later.
English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2007-2020 Evernote Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium $9.99
- Evernote Plus $5.99
- Evernote Premium $7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.