Join millions of Fabulous users and create a healthier, happier life. Fabulous will help increase your energy levels, be more focused, lose weight and sleep better by building healthy habits and routines in your life.
Fabulous takes a holistic approach to motivate you to be more productive and have higher energy. We’re more than just a habit tracker, or a way to create new rituals; we’re your own personal coach and happiness trainer.
Top Reasons You Need Fabulous:
⁃ Struggle to wake up in the morning
⁃ Want to maximize your energy
- Struggle with fatigue and find yourself tired by midday
- Want to build an indestructible morning ritual
- Want to have full energy for 5 hours
- Can’t sleep at night because you don’t feel tired
- Can’t concentrate on a single task because of ADHD
- Have anxiety and cannot calm the thoughts in your mind
⁃ Focus and Concentration
⁃ Better Sleep
⁃ Managing Stress
⁃ Calming Anxieties and Meditation
⁃ Healthier Eating and Exercise
⁃ Better Habits
Ready for a healthier lifestyle? Take your fitness and diet to a new level by using our integrated coaching feature: 7-minute scientific workouts, zen and vipassana meditation for breathing & mindfulness, happiness trainer, power nap sessions, and a beginner’s yoga pack for total flexibility.
And with your consent we can use the Apple HealthKit APIs to read and/or write certain data (such as steps count, distance walked, calories burned and much more) to the Health App on your device.
Make me Fabulous:
Make me Fabulous sessions are created in collaboration with researchers and are consistently updated with new insights from major scientific studies.
- Do Anywhere Exercise: An intense 10 min exercise session that will push both your endurance and strength, and you can do it anywhere without any equipment.
- The Mind Bus: A scientifically proven session that will get rid of stressful thoughts that become obstacles between you and a fulfilling life.
- 4 Hours Deep Work: An deeply focused session that will help you fight temptation and plunge you into a dedicated 4 hours of deep, meaningful, and creative work.
- Uplifting Fabulous: Based on resilience studies, this session will coach you through your grief, so you can feel the energy flow through your spirit once more.
- Smart-targeted health advice for healthy living
- Scientifically grounded approach to instill healthy healthy habits and mindfulness into your daily rituals
- Atkins & HCG diet inspired weight loss program where you can stop counting calories
- A personal 1:1 coach that will motivate you to be more productive and achieve your goals
- Integrated fitness programs for a healthier, fitter lifestyle
- Incremental goals that starts with getting you to fall asleep faster. You’ll eventually create an entire morning ritual
- Beginners guide to exercise and a workout plan, meditation, yoga, stretching, and a lot more
Take an unexpected journey and learn to build habits that stick.
• One week free then $2.99/month, billed yearly at $35.99*
• *price may vary by location*
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Get in Touch:
Shoot us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/thefabulous.co
Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/thefabstory
##New Ways to Connect
With Circles, we introduced a new way to connect with other like-minded people from around the world as you journey towards better health and success. Today, we are introducing a new tool to further those connections and show your support with Follow. You can now follow others with who you've created a bond and see each other's progress.
Ratings and Reviews
We all have a list of things we’d love to do better or more efficiently, but actually making changes to our lives can take a huge amount of effort. Fabulous is an app with an easygoing approach to self-improvement. It helps you forge new habits by providing science-based advice and daily activities that are really easy to do. You’ll pick a “Journey” when you start—like losing weight or concentrating better. With your goal defined, Fabulous gives you simple daily steps.
It is Fabulous!
This app has truly helped me break the habit of going for the shortcut (or should I say curse) trying for the all or nothing, failing, giving up, beating myself up spiral down. It helped me realise or remember that “the journey of a thousand steps starts with one” (apologies to Lao Tzu! Life is a journey, self improvement is a journey, not a destination, there are ups and downs and it is all ok. You have to lay foundations, you have to do the ground work, you can’t build a magnificent building or life without them. I am still very early on my fabulous journey but so far it has lived up to its name. If I did have a critique it would be small, the computer generated voices in the guided meditations or running prompts are terrible and demotivating, but I can look past that to the strong foundations it is helping me lay down. Thank you.
You don’t *have* to sign up for the 7-day trial
Lots of reviews here from people complaining about being charged a subs fee or not cancelling in time. If you’re just checking out the app to see whether it’s for you, DON’T press that big, bright button when you get to the 7-day trial splash screen. Instead, look for the discreet cross at top left of the splash screen and tap on that. This will cancel the splash page and allow you to continue the set-up process as a free user. Once beyond that, all the paid options are clearly indicated and optional.
It’s disingenuous of the app makers to design a set-up process that funnels users into signing up for the trial, making it look like this is the *only* option. Continuing with the completely free version (no subscription and no trial) should be a clearly indicated alternative for newcomers. If the app is good enough and its locked features appealing enough, users will want to try the subscription option anyway. As it is, the subtle trickery leaves a bad taste. And that’s a pity given the care and imagination that appears to have gone into the app’s features.
Another criticism: on first opening this app plays strident music. That is, before you’ve had a chance to change any internal settings. That’s just bad form. Especially for an app focused on wellbeing. Surely the makers are aware that random, unwanted music is not conducive to calmness of mind and general wellbeing?
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 257 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Fabulous SAS
- In-App Purchases
- Fabulous Premium $61.99
- Fabulous Premium $57.99
- Premium: Annual Preferred $70.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.