FE File Explorer Pro is a powerful file manager app on your iPhone and iPad. It can access not only local files, but also files on your computer, NAS and cloud storages. Transfer files among those locations. Stream movies and music to your iPhone/iPad. Directly view and manage documents, photos, files on your computer and cloud without downloading to your iPhone/iPad.
* Access network shares on macOS, Windows, Linux, Time Capsule, NAS via SMB/CIFS protocol.
* Access WebDAV Server, FTP Server and SFTP Server
* Access cloud storages: Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, Box and iCloud Drive.
* Access USB Drive and SD Card
* Access SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive
* Automatically discover comptuers, NAS and servers when you setup new connections.
* View, copy, move, rename and delete your files right on iPhone/iPad.
* Stream movies and musics from network shares and cloud storages to iPhone/iPad.
* AirPlay photos, musics and movies on Apple TV.
* Sort and search files
* Archive and unarchive files
* Dark Mode
* Multiple windows on iPad
* Integrated with iOS Files app
* Sync connections with iCloud
* Distribute configurations via MDM (Mobile Device Management).
* Built-in FTP Server
* Document editing:
Directly create and edit plain text in the app.
Use document picker extension in iWork and Office apps to open file from network share and save it back after editing.
* File Transfer:
Copy files among servers, cloud storages, iPhone and iPad.
Sync files between iPhone/iPad and servers.
Transfer files by drag and drop.
Nearby file transfer: Directly transfer files between two nearby iOS devices without Wi-Fi or LTE connection.
* Photo Transfer:
Copy photos between iOS photo library and network shares.
Backup photos to network shares, servers and cloud storages.
* Supported File Formats:
Document: EPUB, PDF, WORD, EXCEL, PPT, PAGES, NUMBERS, KEYNOTE, TXT, HTML etc.
Photo: JPG, PNG, GIF, CR2, NEF, ARW, DNG etc.
Music: MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, APE etc.
Music Playlist: CUE, M3U
Video: MOV, MP4, AVI, XVID, MKV, RMVB, WMV, FLV etc.
===== CONTACT US =====
* Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Tried a heap of other apps for streaming music and video from NAS (such as VLC) but this is the best hands down. The other apps I tried were all full of bugs and didn’t have any of the basic features I needed such as random option on playback, album cover display (for music) and it plays every video format I’ve tried. I would recommend to anybody looking for good audio/video player for streaming around the home.
I can’t rate this app high enough as it is Flawless! Great work dev team.
I write HTML saved locally, and in the previous version I reviewed my work as working web pages, CSS working, but with this update the browser doesn’t display correctly and links don’t work. Ruined my experience.
Have now found that if I construct the files as a flat file set, (ie no sub folders) they link and format correctly. Still wish sub-folders would.
Developer Response ,
Please contact our tech support (email@example.com). They'll help you.
Reliable and updated often
I have used this app for years now and it is still my go to app for all things video and streaming from nas. So easy to connect, it always works, and once when I had a support issue over playing a certain video file extension, Stephen Zhang emailed me immediately to sort out. Highly recommended and very good app developer.
- Skyjos Co., Ltd.
- 150.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Skyjos Co., Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.