A complete multiple page character sheet for a fifth edition tabletop role playing game. Also includes a character creator for quickly making characters.
Customizable 5 page character sheet:
- Create, save, and edit multiple characters
- Automatically calculate: ability modifiers, armor class, skill bonuses, etc.
- Track hit points, damage, temporary hp
- Highlights skill proficiencies
- Manage multiple weapons with calculated attack and damage
- Spell book with spell attack bonuses, spell DC, and spell slots tracking
- Notes and Features page along with currency tracker
- Hide pages you don't need, reorder pages as you want
Basic Character Creator
- Build complete level one basic characters in seconds
- Includes options for races, sub-races, classes, backgrounds, and more
Whether you're slaying dragons, building kingdoms, charming town guards, amassing treasure, or delving dungeons, you can track your role playing with this character sheet.
Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Almost perfect, spells and crashes
Currently at version 1.23, this app is amazing and is so close to being better than the standard D&D character sheet. My only issues are the spells and the crashes. The spells are slightly inconvenient to use, I recommend changing it so that the spells list for magical classes are already available for use instead of users having to input them manually and perhaps have it so when you hold down the spell name, the spell description comes up so users don’t have to go in and out of the app (but keep the ability to add and remove spells just in case, as well as the function of tapping to show prepared/unprepared spells). Other than that, the crashes that occur when I edit character data is quite annoying especially when I’ve changed many parts and the changes haven’t saved. I’m using an Ipad Air, running on IOS version 11.3.1, but 11.4 has already arrived.
Overall though, well done on a great app and keep up the good work.
Premium is definitely worth it
At first I was using this app without the premium just a quick way to set up a character and copy to my character sheet. Since I upgraded it has become a helpful tool while playing rather then having to change to a new character sheet every month or so due to beverage spillage or the current hit point area getting to worn away. With this app playing has been smooth and fantastic. The turtle race still needs to be fixed for the AC and a few more sub classes or races but this is more then enough especially if someone only has the players hand guide
There is a huge bug for the Apple version of this app. I love this app however, everytime I close down the app and reload it, it resets my money points and my experience points and it comes to a point where I’m better off writing it down and updating my gold and experience points on paper more than the app. This really needs to be fixed and it has been doing this for months since I downloaded this app about 6 months ago. However other than a bug that needs to be addressed, it’s a brilliant app.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Walter Kammerer
- 14.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Walter Kammerer
- In-App Purchases
- Premium 5e Character Sheet $4.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.