File Manager is a FREE file manager and virtual USB drive for the iPhone and iPad. Easily view images, audio, videos, PDF documents, Word documents, Excel documents, ZIP/RAR files and more.
- Integrated PDF Reader
- Supports Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint
- Supports Apple iWorks documents
- Multiple clouds (Dropbox, OneDrive and more)
- Integrated music player
- Copy, move and zip multiple files
- Passcode protect files
- Supports iTunes USB File Sharing
- Transfer files from your PC/Mac using Wi-Fi
- Built-in search feature
- Sort files by "Name","Date","Size" or "Kind"
- Share files by email, bluetooth and Facebook.
- "Open in" feature allows you to open files in other apps
- Create and extract ZIP files
and much more...
TAPMEDIA PRO SUBSCRIPTION
- You will receive access to the apps in the TapMedia PRO bundle for the duration of the subscription.
- Subscriptions with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription.
- Payments will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
- You may cancel a subscription during its free period via the subscription setting through your iTunes Account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
- Added to TapMedia PRO bundle
- Fixed bug with Add Photos on iPad
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Stability and reliability
This app has been ported to all my phones ever since the IPhone 3g. It has kept itself up to date, never failed or locked and has given me great confidence on it. I am able to confidently store a single copy of sensitive files in this app and be unconcerned. The only backup required is the thesis phone backup.
No other app has kept pace with the Apple iPhone iOS updates with zero error. The mechanisms for moving and transferring files are great and cover most know requirements although a little learning is required.
I bought this app for my iPad Pro so I could mimic the file structure I have created on my iMac. It works simply and smoothly. I use ‘’Air Drop’ as the preferred transfer option.
Without doubt, this is the best app for file transfer. Love it!
Reliable and flexible audio and file manager
Have used it for many years - excellent for audio if you don't like apple's heavy handed apps
- TapMedia Ltd
- 73.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © TapMedia Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade $4.49
- TapMedia PRO - 1 Month $2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.