Fing has helped 35 million user worldwide to understand:
• Who's on my WiFi
• Is someone stealing my WiFi and broadband?
• Have I've been hacked? Is my network secure?
• Are there hidden cameras in the B&B I'm staying in?
• Why Netflix has started buffering?
• Is my internet provider giving me the speed I pay for?
Fing is the #1 Network Scanner: discovers all the devices connected to your WiFi and identifies them, with our patented technology used also by router manufacturers and antivirus companies worldwide.
With Fing App’s free tools and utilities help you:
• Scan networks with Fing’s Wi-Fi & LAN network scanner and discover all devices connected to any network
• Get the most accurate device recognition of IP address, MAC address, device name, model, vendor and manufacturer
• Run WiFi and Cellular internet speed tests, download speed and upload speed analysis and latency
• Browse internet outages in your area, ISP ratings, reviews and speed statistics
• Advanced device analysis of NetBIOS, UPnP, SNMP and Bonjour names, properties and device types
• Includes port scanning, device ping, traceroute and DNS lookup
• Receive network security and device alerts to your phone and email
Add Fingbox to unlock advanced network protection and smart home troubleshooting features:
• Know who’s home while you’re not there with Digital Presence
• See devices near your home with Digital Fence
• Block intruders and unknown devices automatically before they join your network
• Set parental control features to schedule screen time and pause internet access
• Analyze bandwidth usage by device
• Find Wi-Fi sweet spots
• Automate network speed tests and get reports for benchmarking ISP performance
• Secure your home network with opened port detection and network vulnerability analysis
• Fixed a bug that was causing network discovery to crash when bad UPnP information where found on a device
• Fixed some issues related to the Facebook sign-in procedure
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fing box review - excellent addition to my network
I am a computer consultant providing it services. The fing box and fing app provides invaluable information about my own LAN and client networks. It's easy to use displaying easy understandable info for network troubleshooting and fault finding. I also find it invaluable to control access to the internet for elective devices on my LAN when required. Great product with great options. Only one disappointment with apple stop MAC address info with iOS v11 upwards. I have not yet updated my iPhone because of this app.
It was good while it lasted.
And although I own a Fing hardware device, version 9 of this app made me look for alternatives.
What I use the fing box and this app for - scan my network, see state of devices, network usage, check security, digital fence, occasionally measure my internet speed.
What Fing 9 offers it it’s three tabs - “Home” - which has nothing to do with my home, but offers a view of network outage around the world on a Google map (privacy - nope never heard of it), a review of my network provider’s network provider with someone’s opinions on it, then a whole page dedicated to some kind of social network, and a page dedicated to settings - and there is no way to turn any of this junk off in settings.
And to actually scan your network - well, you have to figure that but out. It’s not obvious how at all.
Developer Response ,
Dear user, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are sorry you feel this way because every change we make aims to improve our users' internet experience. Even though Fing 9 contains major changes in the layout, all the features are still present. To get acquainted with this new version, please check out our guideline https://www.fing.com/news/a-guideline-to-fing-9.
It Does What it Says it Does, and Does it Well.
The app runs wonderfully - shows all devices on the network, the details of the device and offers optional features that aren't necessary to allow the user to customise the device (name, type of device etc.). This app truly is a wonderful app to have for those who want to see what's going on in their network, no matter how big or small it is.
- Fing Limited
- 99.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Fing Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year Ads-free $3.49
- 3 Months Ads-free $1.49
- 6 Months Ads-free $1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.