This application is the most convenient way to keep track of your labor contractions. I created this application for use during my own wife's labor and have paid special attention to keeping the interface as clean and clutter free as possible.
You have to tap a single button to track the start and end of each of your contractions, and "Full Term" will take care of the rest. The application is designed to keep track of the times, durations and frequency of the entire labor period.
Your full labor history and contraction progress will be saved regardless of whether you restart the application during a contraction or restart the entire device. There is no need to keep this application open the whole time. Of course, you can also email your contraction history to a health care professional or for your records.
In addition, you get a full featured Fetal Kick counter and a handy pregnancy reference section that you can use to brush up your knowledge.
To summarize, some of the features are:
* Simple interface to track each contraction
* View your complete contraction history in chronological or reverse chronological order
* Edit your contractions in case you forget
* Manually enter contraction entries if needed
* Undo your contractions in case you make a mistake
* Setup Contraction Alerts based on the 5-1-1 rule or customize to suit your needs
* Track breaking of waters
* Add a note to any contraction
* Specify the intensity of each contraction
* Monitor your labor progression using the built-in graphs
* Apple Watch Support
* Full Featured Kick counter
* View your complete Kick count session history
* Setup Reminders to make sure you count kicks at the same time every day!
* Email Kick counting history
* Customize the session length or the number of kicks counted per session
* Edit your Kick counting session by deleting accidental entries
* Add a note to any Kick counting session
* Track your weight gain progress through your Pregnancy
* Enter Due date information to Weight Gain for Pregnancy Week
* Attach notes to each weight entry
* Setup reminders to take your weight at the same time each week
* Great reference section included to provide pregnancy information
* Backup your history to iCloud
* Resume timing your labor on another device connected to the same iCloud account
* Configure the duration to monitor and determine trends
* Email your contraction history to anyone
* Dark Theme Mode for use in low light conditions to decrease eye strain
- Bug fixes for iOS 13 compatibility
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Went into false labour several times.
Being my fourth baby I thought it’d be obvious but my body tricked me a few time!
The app helped me to tell when it wasn’t real and when it was time to go to the hospital.
Only suggestion would be an export to csv option? And perhaps shared data with partner?
Gr8 very handy!!
Lov this app! We were using a digital watch or the old fashion way but the contractions got worse & it was hard for hubby to keep up. This app freed hubby to get me food etc while every time I felt a contraction come on all I need to do is tap to start tap to stop. I love the graphs to show u frequency & intensity & there's a reference chart for what to expect during transition stage or just to check how far along ur going with ur contractions. Very helpful absolutely recommend this must have app for B day. Needs a button to export all data. I'd like to keep the data then compare it with my next pregnancy
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mustansir Golawala
- 51.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Mustansir Golawala
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.49
- Support App & Disable Ads $1.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.