Thanks for using Gateway 2go. To keep your service running smoothly, update to the latest version, which includes a range of performance improvements.
As a customer-owned bank, Gateway Bank is committed to providing our Members with access to a wide range of competitively priced products and services.
The Gateway 2go app allows you to bank on-the- go, wherever you are and whenever you want.
Gateway 2go lets you:
- Check your account balance while out and about
- Transfer money and make bill payments
- Easily access Gateway product information, rates and fees
- Use our range of calculators to find out how much you could spend, save or borrow
- Get our contact information or connect with us
- Set up scheduled transfers
- Add and pay new billers
- Search for transactions based on either credits, debits or transaction amounts
Here are a few things you should remember to stay safe when using Gateway 2go:
- Use a pass code to lock your phone, or set-up TouchID or FaceID so it can’t be accessed by others
- Don’t keep your Member Number and pass code with your phone or tablet
- Don’t share your phone or Gateway 2go pass code with anyone
- Make sure you exit the app, press the log out button, or lock your phone when you’re
finished with Gateway 2go – this will ensure you are logged out of your session
- Get in touch with us immediately if you’ve lost your mobile device or feel that someone may
know your login details
Note: mobile data usage charges may apply, check with your mobile service provider for details. Please ensure your device’s region is set to Australia for optimal functionality.
We collect anonymous information on how you utilise the application to perform statistical analytics of aggregate user behaviour. We do not collect personal information about you. By installing this app, you are giving your consent.
New timeout feature
A handy new feature which allows you to set the amount of time before the app logs you out when inactive.
New ‘Pay’ menu
The ‘Transfer’, ‘Pay Anyone’ and ‘Bpay’ menu options have been moved under the new ‘Pay’ option for ease of use.
App details have been added including device details and app management permissions.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Be nice if you spelt my name correctly on the welcome page. Should be the same as the name on my account which I have had for 18 Years.
Also are you able to make the app so you can delete payees or bpay accounts?
Basic banking, with security - can't transfer to new people, must have been set up. Only problem is it doesn't show scheduled payments: we made a mistake with a payment schedule as we ran away on holiday. Didn't know until the funds "disappeared".
Missing transactions on App
Your app keeps “hiding” transactions in my bank account. I have to then log onto internet banking to see all of my transactions. What’s the point of your APP if it doesn’t show all transactions. If I could score 0 I would have.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.