Say G’day to more of Australia with the G’day Parks App. Download the app to access more of Australia right from the palm of your hand. With over 280 holiday parks across Australia you can discover new places to explore and book your next stay. So whether you’re looking for a family getaway, a weekend escape or hitting the road on your big lap, you’ll be spoilt for choice with Australia’s largest community of holiday and caravan parks. Choose the ideal accommodation for your next holiday including a range of self-contained cabins, camping sites and more.
- Search and book over 280 holiday parks Australia wide
- Find your closest park when you are travelling on the road
- View availability and park amenities
- Explore things to see and do in the region
- Locate your nearest petrol station
G’day Rewards Members can now access their membership benefits with a handy digital card, view membership status and information, update their contact details and access partner benefits including fuel discounts.
We have been taking note of your feedback and have fixed some issues that you brought to our attention – thanks for your help! We also took care of some pesky bugs that were causing the app to crash. Coming soon: Improvements to the way you interact with the map and search for parks. If you have any other suggestions or feedback, please send them through to email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So easy to find a place to stay
The map feature is amazing. You can scroll to a part of Australia you want to see and the list of nearby parks instantly updates. The fuel discount is nice too.
App is ok but needs improvement
I think the app is ok but I found it clunky to navigate and a little basic. The developers need to look at other accommodation apps to get some ideas from the them.
A few things needing improvement:
1) when I pick the date I also want to know the day of the week I’m picking. I know it’s possible because the Apple Calendar shows the day as well as the date.
2) when looking at the map it tells me the price but not the name of the park. I’m unlikely to pick by price but more by location. I need the name of the park so I can then click on the park name in the list below the map to get more info.
3) when my dates are not available, it doesn’t tell me the next available date. It makes me put in date after date until I find a date available. That’s useless and very time consuming. It needs to show a monthly calendar showing dates available and dates booked out.
4) if I pick a park I want to be able to see what’s available at the park. I expect to be able to see photos of the reception, the pool, the camp kitchen, the ablution blocks, a map layout of the park. I couldn’t seem to find any of this. I had to go to WikiCamps to see more photos and get proper reviews as the app doesn’t have enough info. Plz add more photos.
That’s it for a start. It will be good if these things can be fixed quickly as I like these parks and would like to use the app.
Developer Response ,
G’day ‘Where to travel next’, a big thanks for your very considered feedback and suggested solutions to some of the challenges you have experienced. We are constantly looking at ways to make improvements to the App and will continue to make revisions and upgrades based on user feedback, and such suggestions assist in prioritising this work. Keep an eye out for upgrades and we hope to see you at one of our parks soon.
Just downloaded the G’day Parks app and have already used the fuel discount at my local Shell Coles Express! I even made a booking at a G’day Park during the school holidays which my kids are so excited for!
Love being a G’day Rewards Member!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AUSTRALIAN PARK LICENCE CO PTY LTD
- 108 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © G'day Parks
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.