Get all the information you need to explore Australia’s greatest national parks including Blue Mountains, Kosciuszko, and Sydney Harbour.
Use free, downloadable maps and park guides to plan your next NSW national parks adventure. Find the nearest places to stay, activities, and attractions, then create a list of your favourites.
Discover beauty and diversity in over 225 NSW national parks. Explore coastal lookouts and beaches, picturesque campgrounds, or outback walking tracks.
Download interactive maps -
● Comprehensive, interactive maps.
● Locate parks, things to do, and places to stay.
● Download maps before you visit, then navigate safety when you’re in a park, even if there's no reception, internet or Wi-Fi.
Discover things to do -
● Explore activities and attractions like a local
● Easily find things to do that are close to your current location
● Plan ahead, using information about distances, accessibility, and facilities.
Find unique places to stay -
● Locate campgrounds and caravan sites nearby.
● Discover cabins, homesteads and lighthouse cottages for your next trip away.
Your local national park is closer than you think -
● Use your location to find the NSW national parks closest to you
● Find parks all over NSW using the map or the search tool
● Check the location of toilets, picnic areas and other facilities at a glance
Save your favourites -
● Add and remove your favourite parks, things to do, or places to stay.
● Quickly access them later via your collection of favourites.
● Internet coverage is often unavailable in NSW national parks
● Before you visit a park, download it to your phone so you can access information and maps offline.
This release includes performance enhancements and content updates, as well as an augmented reality experience that tells the story of the Gould’s petrel. You can place the 3D animated story in the real world – either at Tomaree National Park, near the home of the Gould’s petrel, or in your own home. Search for ‘petrel’ in the app. We’d love your feedback as well.
Ratings and Reviews
This is so good for finding new places to go. You can search for a National Park and then it will list all the activities you can do there... like hiking trails, bike tracks, camping grounds, picnic grounds, lookouts etc, as well as a description, map, and difficulty rating. OR you can search by the kind of activity you want to do... so for example you can search for historical sites or Indigenous Australian sites or camping grounds etc.
love love love it 💕✨💕✨
Decent app but Kosciuszko offline maps useless
Downloaded this app to explore local parks. Turns out that while most offline maps work and online functionality work; Kosciuszko online and offline maps do not. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling but this doesn’t work. Only ever got the “maps” tab working once, don’t know how or why.
There is some fantastic info and tips in the app; but the fact that I can’t get maps for the biggest national park in NSW is very concerning. I hope you do fix this ASAP.
Best way to get the maps
This was by far the best way to see where the paths are and how to pick start points Etc.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Department of Planning, Industry and Environment
- 214.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service