Stress less, sleep soundly, and get happier. Headspace is everyday mindfulness and meditation, so you can make mindfulness a daily habit and be kind to your mind. Learn how to relax, manage stress, find your focus, and release tension in both the mind and body.
Get guided meditations, courses, and mindfulness exercises on subjects like stress, general anxiety, worry, building resilience, and more topics for any moment. Learn mindfulness and choose from hundreds of meditations led by world-class experts from all walks of life. From guided meditations to soothing breathwork, get personalized recommendations daily based on what you like and how you’re feeling.
Build your practice and meditate your way — Headspace is meditation for every experience level and lifestyle. Try short, 3-minute mindful meditation sessions that fit seamlessly into a busy schedule, or choose longer meditations for any time of day. Meditate with friends, and join live group meditations with members from around the world. Listen to soothing stories, calming sounds, and sleep music to create the conditions for restful slumber. Release stress and Tune in to Focus music to help you stay in the zone, and discover tension-releasing, joyful movement exercises.
Meditate, practice mindfulness, relax and sleep well. Start your free trial to feel the difference.
- Discover guided meditations and mindfulness exercises
- Meditate with Headspace’s personalized recommendations based on your activity
- Practice daily meditation on a new topic each day
- Breathe easy with 3-minute mini meditations for a quick mental reset
- Track your progress and time spent meditating with Mindful Minutes on Apple Health
- Learn meditation skills and find answers to your mindfulness questions
- Start your day inspired with The Wake Up — a short, daily video series made to brighten your day
SLEEP SOUNDS & MEDITATIONS
- Relax and create the conditions for a restful sleep
- Switch off with sleepcasts: calming narration paired with relaxing sounds
- Soothing sleep sounds with ambient nature recordings
- Calm & tranquil sleep music to help you reach a deep slumber
STRESS RELIEF & COPING MEDITATIONS
- Anxiety relief – ease stress with “SOS” sessions for moments of anxiety
- Learn breathwork to help you relax & calm down
- Build resilience with the Weathering the Storm collection
- Meditations to help you cope with sadness, anger, and adapting to change
FIND FOCUS & BUILD PRODUCTIVITY
- Improve focus with meditations for working from home
- Boost your concentration and productivity with focus enhancing music
- Choose from curated playlists to set the right mood for your day
CENTERED FITNESS & TENSION RELEASE
- Relieve stress and release tension with mindful movement
- Mood boosting and motivating at-home workouts like yoga and guided runs
- Centered fitness courses: 28 days of mindful fitness and cardio
- Train with experts and Olympians Kim Glass & Leon Taylor
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Headspace offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
$12.99 per month
$69.99 per year (that's less than $5.99 a month)
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
The subscription will automatically renew unless turned off in your iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hours before the current period ends. You can go to your iTunes Account settings to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed. If you subscribe before your free trial ends, the rest of your free trial period will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed.
Headspace saves your meditation sessions to your Apple Health app.
Read the terms and conditions here:
Thanks for using Headspace! This update includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
As always, if you run into any troubles, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
If you’re like us, you need all the help you can get turning rare quiet moments into true meditation. Headspace’s rich, accessible lessons gently explore how to improve mindfulness. Oh, and we love how Headspace’s Apple Watch app lets you hit a literal panic button when extra-stressful situations arise.
Definitely renewing subscription
Such a gentle, compassionate approach to meditation. The layout and design makes it really easy to navigate and find a meditation that suits you. It’s also just really cute. I started off with a ‘Having Difficult Conversations’ meditation and it gave me the courage at the time to say what I needed to say in a way that represented me and advocated for myself. It was really powerful. I’ve also done way more meditations than I expected on a somewhat-consistent manner and although I can’t really tell if it’s made a huge difference, I feel better for it every time. I like the goals and the streaks and the minutes meditated. I like the mindful moment notifications. I love the courses and how you can choose 5, 10, or 15 minutes. I like how there’s options for guided, semi-guided and unguided meditations. There’s honestly a lot to explore on Headspace and I think they’ve come a long way and have been really innovative all while keeping the focus on the simplicity of meditation which is training the mind using your breath. and taking a moment to pause and exist without judging ourselves, which is really valuable in this busy world. I would definitely recommend it to people I know.
My Favourite App
This app has become an important part of my life! Not only has it introduced me to a regular meditation practice but it also curates a brief daily program which encourages mindfulness and healthy habits. I also use it to play relaxing music while I’m in the bath and I LOVE the Sleepcasts (though I’ve yet to hear one through to the end because I drift off so easily listening to them).
You can just do a quick guided meditation or you can delve much more deeply in - it really depends on your needs at the time. The app is flexible, comprehensive, simple and effective. Not to mention nice to look at and entertaining! There’s so much on offer here but it’s well laid out and so accessible that it’s really easy to navigate.
Although I originally downloaded this app to help me through a crisis I will be using it well beyond this difficult time. It’s actually enriched my life and I don’t know of too many apps that you can say that about. A great product which I can’t recommend highly enough.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Headspace Inc.
- 224.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Headspace Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Headspace $19.99
- Monthly Subscription $19.99
- Annual Subscription $91.99
- Headspace Plus $149.99
- Headspace $19.99
- Monthly Subscription $18.99
- Annual Subscription $101.99
- Headspace $149.99
- Headspace Plus $19.99
- Headspace $9.99