The Official Healthed App – Australia’s Most Popular Seminars and Learning Resources for GPs
Download this free app to access all of our event materials on your mobile device including a full-colour handbook, speaker schedule, interactive maps, online sign in, live polling, and more!
To access the material, you’ll need to have registered for an upcoming event via www.healthed.com.au – some material will only be accessible on the day of the event, but you’ll always be able to access our video and PDF archives.
Please note that use of this app is restricted to health professionals only, as are our events.
This app REQUIRES the use of your mobile data, location services, and local storage. You will not be able to use all features of the app without giving permission for these.
Charges for data/location services may apply depending on your carrier/plan.
- All-in-one access to more Healthed resources at your fingertips – podcasts, videos, articles, monographs and latest medical headlines
- Personalised dashboard with quick access to your Healthed events
- Easy access to complimentary tools and resources when attending Healthed seminars
- Save and download content for later, as part of a synchronised experience with the Healthed website
- Enhance your experience with significant navigation and design upgrade
Performance enhancement & bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Clunky. Keeps stopping while playing podcasts particularly if the screen shuts off or if you change screen. Also prompts for updated app but then there is none. Who has time for this. ?
Podcasts frequently cut out. Told to update to latest version but no way of doing this. Please fix it. I would like to access material here but it’s very frustrating to use.
Unstable- keeps prompting for update when there isnt one!
Keeps prompting me “new update available’ and when I click to update there is no update available.
Horrific user experience.
- Healthed Pty Ltd
- 31.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Healthed 2020
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.