Sonic Dx provides medical referrers with fast and secure access to pathology results when and where they need them.
Designed especially for the iPhone and iPad, Sonic Dx’s enhanced functionality allows reporting workflow that can be tailored to each user’s individual needs.
- Clean, clear design
- Powerful search capabitities
- Cumulative results and graphing
- Result filtering by location, date, urgency and more
- Quick, secure re-entry to the app via a 4-digit pin
- Secure sharing of reports with patients and colleagues
- Electronic requesting of additional tests
- Special folders for easy access to specific patients or cases
- A ‘Watched’ list to highlight nominated patients
Sonic Dx can only be used by referring medical professionals, who need to apply for a username and password. More information is available at http://www.sonicdx.com.au.
- New automated ‘recover lost password’ process available at app login. Please ensure you have added your email address and phone number to ‘Account - Contact Information’ in ‘Settings’ to use this feature.
- Usability improvements: delete items from lists using swipe left gesture.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Knowing how to manage the Intray
Combined with the new server and knowing how to Manage my Intray, I find the response time of the app has improved. A very useful tool!
Time saving and useful. Love the watch patient feature.
Latest version has speed improvements
Won't connect and asks for the user to call for IT help. Systemic problems with level of user access to some results.
- Sonic Healthcare Ltd
- 28.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.