HeartWatch: Heart Rate Tracker 4+
Health Check & Pulse Monitor
* One low price! Everything included. No ongoing subscriptions or surprise charges. Total privacy.
"HeartWatch is so good, you’d think Apple built the app itself." John Patrick Pullen, Time Magazine. Top 5 in Health & Fitness in 63 countries.
HeartWatch has no user analytics tracking. No advertising plugins. No 3rd party code. No data upload. Ask your "free" heart app if they can say the same.
HeartWatch is the best way to get a complete picture of all the health & fitness information captured by your Apple Watch.
- Explore the different News Editions to learn all about your health progress and trends.
- Morning Briefing: read about your key health information to start your day
- Fitness Habits: news all about your fitness trends with a dynamic fitness habit tracker
- An intelligent view of all key heart rate metrics. Daytime, Sedentary, Sleeping, Waking & Workouts.
- Detailed trend analysis including heart rate, blood pressure, HRV, blood glucose, blood oxygen (SpO2) and more.
- Background heart rate alerts on Watch with context.
- Note capture for individual heart rate readings.
- Detailed ECG analysis
- Every day isn’t the same. Intelligent move, distance & steps goals based on your current habits.
- Daily forecasting to help you stay on track to meet your goals.
- In depth analysis of heart rate, training summary, GPS maps and more.
- A heart focussed workout app on the Watch with custom alerts to keep you in the right zone.
- Detailed trend analysis.
- Stream workout info from your Watch to your iPhone.
JOURNAL & NOTES
- Keep a daily journal with notes and measurements
- View a detailed list with a complete overview of all notes, measurements and workouts
- Input notes and measurements from your Watch or iPhone. Includes blood pressure, temperature, blood glucose, weight, waist circumference and body fat percent.
GRAPHS & ANALYSIS
- Over 30+ health metrics to view
- Apply 7 day and 21 day trends to any metric, with the ability to overlap
- View over 6 weeks up to 12 months
- Export for all health metrics & workouts.
NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR HEALTH
Heart Watch is a very useful tool to get alerted about any possible health issues in a concise format that you can show your medical practitioner.
Featured app in the official Apple Heart Month 2022:
This app requires an iPhone that has the Health App installed. Heart readings are read from the Health Data Store which is ideally populated by your Apple Watch.
- Support for Apple Watch Ultra screen size in the Watch app
- Wrist temperature has been added as a new metric
- Option to use wrist temperature instead of the previous body temperature
- Support for iPhone 14 Pro screen sizes
- Minor fixes and maintenance
Refer to our Whats New page for more detail: https://heartwatch.tantsissa.com/faq/whats-new
If your heart is loving HeartWatch, take a heartbeat to rate us 5 stars on the App Store! The great support helps us to keep monitoring your heart to better health.
Ratings and Reviews
Apple 5 watch app can’t send alerts but this app does!
I’m waiting for cardiac ablation, I bought an iPhone and watch last Friday solely for heart app as things really don’t feel good, I knew it didn’t have ECG but thought the high and low notifications would work but it doesn’t.
I spotted this app, after reading reviews I purchased it and totally agree with previous person - best app ever! and probably literally a life saver!
It’s extremely easy to use, has many other health and activity benefits, It imported the previous data and I didn’t have to renter my details, I had no problem navigating through the app or set up.
I’m now being alerted for the numerous lows and highs, this app provides me with so much more information on one page, I only need to scroll down, not go in and out of tabs, I can also include notes additional to the app displaying an icon for what I was doing against the recorded beats, no more writing it down or having to go from screen to screen in my phone to jot down what I was doing/feeling. You can also export data for your doctor and specialists.
Thank you genuinely from the bottom of my very tired aching heart - I would recommend this app to everyone.
Started with HeartWatch and then got the bundle. None of this is easy to learn how to use best but it gets easier as you get used to it. HeartWatch comes quickly and Ifound it increasingly navigable and useful . The sleep apps were the same. I have arrhythmia and have had heart problems and have found the set of apps really helpful in understanding what is going on. I didn’t think I ever slept in the day, but I found out that after some work early I had a nap of about 30mins on sitting down by the fire! The analysis told me I was sleep deficient and suggested some steps. I now have sleep Crédit ! Using these Apps is getting more and more interesting and if only for that I recommend them. And don’t take my initial difficulties too seriously - if I can use them at 89 I guess you can.
Bundle of help
Good idea for this Sydney-based developer to bundle this with the Autosleep app. Glad I plumped for the bundle (at commensurate cost) that put me in this space, as it is a crowded one and one could be overwhelmed.
They assure us there is a one-payment “perpetual” license and the analytics are only what are needed for the reports. Adware would be crass to say the least.
I wasn’t aware that the Apple Watch ECG function had been disabled in this region or something, but the numbers from this app are all I wanted anyway. It’s most useful to watch for heart activity when I push the exercise some. With that said, I can’t vouch for whether it will find more than the pulse rate (namely irregularities) so mileage could vary. Other appliances should be known and utilised if an irregular heartbeat is a possibility.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TANTSISSA HOLDINGS PTY LTD
- 75.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 Tantsissa Holdings Pty Ltd
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.