Hipstamatic is a world-class photography app and Apple’s original App of the Year!
Shoot beautiful authentic photography and become part of the world’s most creative community, exclusively on iPhone.
• Apple’s very first App of the Year
• The original photo filter app
• The inventor of square filtered mobile photos
• Plus, all of the features below :-)
Digital photography has never looked so analog. Shooting Classic provides beautifully rendered skeuomorphic cameras that transform your experience as you swipe through lenses, flashes, and films.
■ Use Multiple Exposure to shoot multiple images in one shot and get amazing artistic results ■
For the mobile photographer looking for a minimal capture interface with maximum control, shooting Pro gives you ultimate creative control.
■ Manually control focus, white balance, exposure, shutter speed, ISO, and aspect ratio ■
DARKROOM EDITING SUITE
A full editing suite including over 20 professional adjustment tools and 12 signature presets.
• Classic Lens, Film, and Flash
• Straighten & Rotate
• Curves (RGB + Red + Green + Blue)
• Depth of field
• Before & After view by holding down image in edit view
• Undo & Redo by swiping left and right
■ Choose the overall mood of your image with Hipstamatic's signature Lenses, Films, and Flashes, then fine tune with extensive editing tools ■
Create your own Favorite Presets and even share your signature look with others. If you are looking for inspiration hit the shuffle button and explore a world of serendipitous beauty.
• 12 World-class presets
• Customize and edit presets
• Save new presets
• Presets are synchronized across your devices with iCloud
• Share any favorite preset with other photographers
■ Define your signature looks, then quickly apply them to your photos with Copy/Paste support ■
Hipstamatic is fully synchronized with your photo library. Tap on any photo to instantly edit it, and see and organize your photos in either Hipstamatic or Apple Photos.
• Runs natively on iPhone and iPad
• No need to import, just tap and edit
• Quickly Favorite or Delete photos
• Always full resolution
• Save as Separate Files (default) and keep your originals untouched
• Save as non-destructive Versions and streamline your photos with the original safely embedded within the Hipstamatic version (works best with iCloud Photo Library)
• Browse folders created in the Photos app
• Fully synchronized with Photos app and iCloud Photo Library
• View detailed metadata
• View shared image details across social networks (likes, comments, etc.)
• Capture and edit in RAW format
■ Shoot on iPhone and edit on iPad with fully native support and synchronized Favorite Presets via iCloud ■
Browse amazing filter packs available for purchase via the In-App store created by the world’s most talented photo makers. Collaborations from top fashion and street photographers to famous artists like Salvador Dali with new packs available monthly.
Get real physical prints delivered straight to your door. We built this service in 2010 because no service would print square photos, and today PrintLab is still the best square format printing service in the world. Shipping to over 200 countries!
• Print Prints (4”, 7”, 10”)
• 30” Gallery Prints
• Aluminum Prints (10” or 20”)
• Birch Wood Prints (10” or 20”)
LET'S MAKE BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS TOGETHER
Help us make Hipstamatic the best app ever. Send your thoughts & comments to firstname.lastname@example.org or message us anywhere @Hipstamatic
Thanks and welcome to the HipstaFamily!
• New VHS SnapPak, a glitched-out effect inspired by 1990's VHS cassettes
• Other bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Still in love
I was a big user in the early days but not in the past few years. I have recently started using again and have rediscovered how much I enjoy it. Sometimes it crashes but no big deal - I just close the app, and occasionally I have to restart my iPhone. And a shout out to Allan at Hipstamatic support for all the help he gave me to reset my account. Very quick and clear. Yep, still very much in love.
team, i love your app. have been using it since i got my new iphone 3G way back when. if i could make one quality of life suggestion, it would be to somehow rework the combination selector. after many years (and filters), it’s a lot to go through everything. a newly imagined take would be much appreciated!
Crashes After Shooting
This has always been a good app and I’ve hardly ever had any problems with it. But today, the app not only crashed (took an image and it crashed immediately, which happened each time), it removed some of the settings I had created (removing what I didn’t want and adding what I wanted) and the new favourites (that I had made prior to taking the snap) didn’t save. It probably wouldn’t be so bad if this didn’t happen, then it’d be worth the constant money raking.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Hipstamatic, LLC
- 147.4 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009-2019 Hipstamatic, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Williamsburg Starter HipstaPak $1.49
- Portland HipstaPak $1.49
- Shibuya HipstaPak $1.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.