Pool Control in the Palm of your Hand
With iAquaLink, you can monitor and control a full range of industry-leading swimming pool equipment anytime, anywhere. iAquaLink offers the ultimate in intelligent pool control from a mobile device - empowering pool owners and professionals to create the perfect pool experience on-site or on-the-go.
AquaLink RS, PDA, Z4 | Pool & Spa Automation
Anytime, Anywhere Control:
• Heat up your Spa, adjust sanitizer generation, even manage multiple pools
• Control up to 32 pool/spa features including lights, waterfalls, and jets
• Set the mood automatically with OneTouch Scene selection
iQPUMP01 | Variable-Speed Pump Control
Optimize Pump Operation:
• Set custom pump speeds
• Set custom schedules
• Monitor power usage
EVOLUX IQ, VIRON QT, Vortex iQ | Robotic Pool Cleaner
On demand Cleaning:
• Wi-Fi connectivity – control from anywhere, at any time
• Cleaning modes selection
• Joystick remote control mode*
• Easy Lift removal system*
*Features vary by model
Z400iQ, Z550iQ | Connected Heat Pump
Optimized Temperature Control:
• Air and water temperature monitoring
• Set custom temperatures for heating and cooling
• Mode Selection
eXO iQ / Hydroxinator iQ / Duo iQ | Salt Water Chlorinator All-in-one water quality control:
• Automatic maintenance of water balance (with optional pH Link or Dual Link modules)
• Control of the filtration pump (single speed or Zodiac variable speed)
• Control of heating system
• Control of pool lights (white or Zodiac color Led)
• Hydroxinator iQ model delivers magnesium-based water treatment for an unparalleled bathing experience
Feature improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Getting better, still room to improve
The Current version of the app is now much improved, I can finally set the PH and ORP settings and control the schedule and pump speed! An earlier update that broke the ability to control my pool lights has also been resolved.
Would like to see basic Homekit integration to allow automations and control from Siri, Alexa integration is currently available for some of the products but not the EXO chlorinator and even then the skill is restricted currently to North America.
Would suggest some additional data needs to be exposed into the app like the time since last calibration for the ORP and PH sensors (this is currently hidden in the undocumented service menu of the chlorinator).
Additionally word of warning if you remove the chlorinator from your account you cannot re-pair without factory reset of the chlorinator, reset is hidden in the service menu and not documented.
Greatly improved reliability with latest firmware upgrade
Used to be unreliable when turning chlorinator on and off using app. With latest upgrade it’s almost %100. I think it needs to show the chlorinator is on when it has confirmed it is on. When you first press it should blink or be another colour first.
Also the app should let ppl know the importance of CYA levels to enable accurate ORP levels. For example if you have low CYA, the ORP will be misleading and will under chlorinate. If CYA is too high it will over chlorinate. Read the install manual and keep CYA between 30 and 50.
Otherwise a handy app for monitoring and setting schedules and set points.
Intermittent reliability and not supported for problems
My experience having this app and Zodiac system for 5 months now is that the control is intermittently reliable - it works about 50% of the time. The app shows green “online” status but the command in the app does not activate the unit, nor does it reliability display the actual status of the chlorinator or lights (app may show off when they are on, or vice versa). But most infuriating is Zodiac Australia’s support - aside being unable to get thru via phone, or any email confirmation or follow up to a ticket submitted in their online system, their live chat support said that as no other customers had this issue, they would pass on the issue as “feedback” on the app but not continue to troubleshoot. Am presently escalating via my pool vendor. Extremely poor support for a large brand.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zodiac Pool Systems
- 34.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- ©2022 Zodiac Pool Systems LLC. All rights reserved. ZODIAC® is a registered trademark of Zodiac International, S.A.S.U., used under license.