Pool Control in the Palm of your Hand
With iAquaLink, you can monitor and control a full range of industry-leading swimming pool equipment anytime, anywhere. iAquaLink offers the ultimate in intelligent pool control from a mobile device - empowering pool owners and professionals to create the perfect pool experience on-site or on-the-go.
AquaLink RS, PDA, Z4 | Pool & Spa Automation
Anytime, Anywhere Control:
• Heat up your Spa, adjust sanitizer generation, even manage multiple pools
• Control up to 32 pool/spa features including lights, waterfalls, and jets
• Set the mood automatically with OneTouch Scene selection
iQPUMP01 | Variable-Speed Pump Control
Optimize Pump Operation:
• Set custom pump speeds
• Set custom schedules
• Monitor power usage
EVOLUX IQ, VIRON QT, Vortex iQ | Robotic Pool Cleaner
On demand Cleaning:
• Wi-Fi connectivity – control from anywhere, at any time
• Cleaning modes selection
• Joystick remote control mode*
• Easy Lift removal system*
*Features vary by model
Z400iQ, Z550iQ | Connected Heat Pump
Optimized Temperature Control:
• Air and water temperature monitoring
• Set custom temperatures for heating and cooling
• Mode Selection
eXO iQ / Hydroxinator iQ / Duo iQ | Salt Water Chlorinator All-in-one water quality control:
• Automatic maintenance of water balance (with optional pH Link or Dual Link modules)
• Control of the filtration pump (single speed or Zodiac variable speed)
• Control of heating system
• Control of pool lights (white or Zodiac color Led)
• Hydroxinator iQ model delivers magnesium-based water treatment for an unparalleled bathing experience
Feature improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Getting better, still room to improve
The Current version of the app is now much improved, I can finally set the PH and ORP settings and control the schedule and pump speed! An earlier update that broke the ability to control my pool lights has also been resolved.
Would like to see basic Homekit integration to allow automations and control from Siri, Alexa integration is currently available for some of the products but not the EXO chlorinator and even then the skill is restricted currently to North America.
Would suggest some additional data needs to be exposed into the app like the time since last calibration for the ORP and PH sensors (this is currently hidden in the undocumented service menu of the chlorinator).
Additionally word of warning if you remove the chlorinator from your account you cannot re-pair without factory reset of the chlorinator, reset is hidden in the service menu and not documented.
Love this iAquaLink. I have the AquaLink RS version. My iAquaLink is connected via Ethernet cable so never get any drop outs like you can do from congestion on wifi. I also have Control4 home automation so the iAquaLink works in conjunction so I can also turn my lights, spa or heater on via the Control4 or if I like via the iAquaLink app. The web version of the iAquaLink is cool as I can change programs or timer settings if required.
Warning - update now throws up a low conductivity error message
Since updating the App which introduced a firmware update for my Zodiac Hydroxinator IQ, the Hydroxinator now throws up a ‘Low Conductivity’ error message on the screen regularly with a suggestion to check out the Help Menu. The system is just a year old. However I’ve cleaned the chlorinator anyway, chucked in more mineral salts and ensured the water temp is at 20 deg. Still getting the message intermittently. The interface schedule is different and includes a salt chlorinator function which the app didn’t have before. Can’t help but think that this is a glitch with the App.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zodiac Pool Systems
- 31 MB
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- ©2021 Zodiac Pool Systems LLC. All rights reserved. ZODIAC® is a registered trademark of Zodiac International, S.A.S.U., used under license.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.