Marine navigation is made easy with iNavX - the world's #1 handheld Chartplotter. Access marine charts, maps, weather, AIS and more!
iNavX is the only app to give you complete worldwide chart coverage, from all your favorite charts providers, including Navionics! Fully enabled with one-touch access, iNavX gives users access to the broadest set of marine charts and maps from multiple providers including:
• Blue Latitude
• Theyr Weather
• Waterway Guide
• … and more
How does iNavX take handheld marine navigation to the next level?
• Sailors - Plan sailing routes with waypoint and route management. Get proactive sail management with GRIB weather forecasts and then keep watch with AIS overlays and integration with your onboard systems. Plus, you can remember your great sailing locations by geotagging photos.
• Boaters - Stay up to date on boating conditions with forecasts that include currents, winds, and swells. Manage your boating equipment with nautical instrument integration and then save great boating routes to share with the track log.
• Anglers - Discover new fishing spots by scouting out holes and inlets. Locate the best fishing conditions by identifying cold fronts and save your best fishing spots with unlimited markers.
Advanced features - iNavX is the most feature rich app available for all sailing and boating needs at a great price:
Advanced Chart Plotter
• Plot your position in real-time using your device's built-in GPS
• Pan, zoom, and rotate charts (including course up)
• Print detailed charts to use in combination with the app
• Create waypoints and plan routes to navigate between them
• Track log allows you to record your route
• Import/export data in KML (Google Earth) or GPX format
• Supports NMEA data over TCP/IP (using Wifi)
• Integrates with external GPS, AIS receivers & transponders
• Connect nautical instruments: Depth, Speed, Wind, Engine, Batteries, etc.
• GRIB weather forecast
• Anchor alarm
• AIS integration
• Port/navaid search
Download iNavX TODAY and automatically receive a complimentary copy of the official and up-to-date high-resolution NOAA RNC United States marine raster charts.
“iNavX is the original and still one of the best navigation apps.”
– Practical Sailor
“The most full-featured navigation app around and viewed by many as the standard”
– Sail Magazine
"The #1 recommended marine charting app"
iNavX is Compatible with: Navionics, Theyr Weather, Waterway Guide, AIS, Brookhouse, DigitalYacht, ShipModul, vYacht, Vesper Marine, NMEA 2000, Chetco and more.
NEW CHART STORE
Purchase all your favorite charts. Chart subscriptions vary by chart and provider from $9.99 to $199.99 annually, charged to your iTunes Account, which will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew can be turned off anytime by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
User's Guide: http://inavx.com/help/
Another quick bug fix update to improve your overall iNavX experience.
Please email us if you run into any issues: email@example.com
If you enjoy using iNavX, please take a minute to leave a review in the App Store. We really appreciate your support!
Ratings and Reviews
International Dateline issue
I used this app on a passage across the Pacific Ocean from Panama to Vanuatu loaded with the maps for this area. On the whole the app performed well on my iPad 3G which has built in GPS. But the Achilles heel of this app is when you transit the International Dateline which cuts through Fiji and I assume it would be the same in the N hemisphere as well. This makes it impossible to easily view the islands of Fiji in detail as you can only look on one side of the dateline and if you want to look on the other side you need to scroll right around the world so that you approach the dateline from the other side ie W to E. Also your route line goes right around the world in the WRONG direction which is a safety issue as you cannot then do a scan down your route line from your current position to the next waypoint to see if there are any obstructions along your plotted route. I did not have this issue with the vessels built in Raymarine GPS chart plotter and iNavx really need to get Navionics to fix this issue.
Attn iNavx Support - Can you please provide an update on the status of the fix for this very important issue which is crucial for anyone doing Ocean passages near the Dateline.. The initial feedback I posted above is now over 5 years old. Thanks Steve. Dec 2018
Used this app in conjunction with predict wind for offshore racing in Australia. I have the navionics gold charts and maintenance of the chart data base has become much easier with fast response from supplier to any issues. Would recommend to all sailors.
If you are a recreational boatie in Australia, don't waste your money and time with this. I was looking for a quality alternative to the Navionics ap. The only charts available for Australia that can be used with inavx appear to be the Navionics charts for a $140 pa subscription. You seem to be paying for a comprehensive instruments overlay that is very complex and way over the top for local pleasure cruising. I am not a fan of the Navionics ap, but it at least allows you to easily navigate at a reasonable price point.
- NavX Studios LLC
- 112.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 NavX Studios LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Fugawi Aboard USA - quilted NOAA raster charts $28.49
- Waterway Guide - Atlantic ICW Edition $28.49
- Waterway Guide - Bahamas Edition $28.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.