From the creators of Frozen Free Fall and Where’s My Water?, Disney Interactive brings you this one-of-a-kind bubble-shooter based on the hit Disney•Pixar film, Inside Out!
Growing up can be a bumpy road, and it’s no exception for Riley. Like all of us, Riley is guided by her Emotions — Joy, Fear, Anger, Disgust and Sadness. Join Riley's Emotions on a journey to match, sort and burst memory bubbles, as you travel through unique locations inspired by the film — Family Island, Dream Productions, Boy Band Island, Imagination Land, Train Yard, and more! Play this bubble shooter that twists the puzzle genre inside out!
• SHOOT & MATCH memories
• UNLOCK characters and play over 900 levels
• UNLEASH POWER-UPS – Create sunbursts with Joy, let the rain pour with Sadness, blaze a fiery path with Anger, repel matching memories with Disgust, and scatter orbs in frantic fun with Fear!
• OVERCOME obstacles like Brain Freezes and jump ahead using boosters like Brain Storms!
• CONNECT to Facebook to gift and receive free lives, and to see how you stack up against your friends!
• IMMERSE yourself in the world of the film through stunning 3D animation and gameplay featuring voice actors from the film!
Before you download this app, please consider that this app includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within our applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
• In-app purchases that cost real money
• The option to accept push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content
• Location-based services
• Advertising for some third parties, including the option to watch ads for rewards
• As well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Haven’t had an issue with this game until recently, sometimes when you shoot a bubble the next time you go to shoot again the arrow has disappeared and you can’t do anything. You have to quit the game losing a life....
From #1 match3 app to <-9999
I contacted Disney support for apps. Fingers crossed it’ll work.
Developers need to fix the bug that makes using sadness literally S.A.D. Such A Disappointment. If her bonus is used during a game with the circle things you shoot into to eliminate them, it takes all shooting or playing ability, away. Again I’ve add gems only got them not to be applied and sure, I could delete the app and be done with w. But I don’t give up on anything or anyone that easily!! I know you can fix this developers. Especially that “development build” business. What is that anyway?
I’ve played Inside Out Thought Bubbles since it was first released. Until recently, I couldn’t fault it. I’m in Australia and our Apple Store prices are exuberant to say the least. The average minimal purchase for the USA is .99c USD. Ours is $1.49 AUD. Still I couldn’t stop reaching for my phone to play “..just one more level!”.
Not even the built in defensive game play that forces you to buy gems in a blatant grab at your purse strings couldn’t deter me.
Lately, my purchases or active game play won’t work. If I shoot a bubble into one of the silver circle things, my entire game will cease and I can’t shoot anymore. I’ve lost about $25AUD from having to end the game or uninstall and reinstall the app.
It’s not fair
Every time I want to do the wheel to get extra power ups it lands to rainbow then spins backwards, so it’s impossible to get rainbow power up and I mostly get extra choices and extra lives and sometimes get the others except for the rainbow power up and sometimes the game freezes so can you fix that?
Cheers Crazy labs
- Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- 378.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Disney 2015
- In-App Purchases
- Gem Pack 1 $1.49
- Gem Pack 2 $2.99
- Gem Pack 3 $4.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.