Get ready to join Swampy, Allie, and Cranky on their NEXT exciting adventure!
The sequel to the most addicting physics-based puzzler from Disney has finally arrived. Where’s My Water? 2 launches with three brand new locations including the Sewer, the Soap Factory, the Beach. Best of all, the puzzles are all free! Cut through dirt, and guide fresh water, purple water, and steam to help Swampy and his friends!
• Play 100+ levels and challenges with a brand new look in the Gator universe featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky, and Mystery Duck!
• Introducing ‘Challenge Modes’ to replay the levels in explosive new ways!
• Dig as fast as you can and get as many duckies as possible in ‘Duck Rush’ levels!
• ‘Tri-ducking’ is now faster, better and more fun with boosts, such as Vacuum, Dropper, and Absorber! Small fees may be required for these additional boosts.
• Connect through Facebook and see if you can beat your pals on the adventure!
• Experience fun mechanics that are uniquely designed for each character!
• Complete achievements and earn special themed duckies such as gladiator-duckie, astronaut-duckie, hula-duckie, and many more!
• Stuck on a level? Use hints to help you solve the puzzles!
Where’s My Water? is a multiple Game of the Year award-winning puzzle game. The Where's My... franchise has received hundreds of millions of downloads to date. Check out Where’s My Mickey? and Where's My Perry? for more refreshing water-physics fun!
This app has been optimized for OS 8.0 and above.
Before you download this app, please consider that this app includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within our applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
• In-app purchases that cost real money
• The option to accept push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content
• Location-based services
• Advertising for some third parties, including the option to watch ads for rewards
• As well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies
Visit the official Where's My Water? 2 website – http://games.disney.com/wheres-my-water-2-app
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Where’s my water
I PLAYED this game when I was like 4 and that was on my tablet but now I’m ten and I lost my tablet when I was 5 now I got a iPad I’ve been searching for this game ever since I was six it’s like oh my god I finally found it because I forgot what it was called title search on App Store. So it’s like oh my god what yay I finally found it. So thank you so much App Store put it on there for the game of the day and I was so happy so basically my My favourite game is where’s my water was like hi Paul sorry I’m doing this by Siri so the only game I am there anything going on my iPad is playing with no water where’s my water rusty Arma gamer playing so yeah so thank you so much App Store it has been so great and you made meMaybe so happy thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!.
Level maker and mud
In the next update you should add a level maker with 5 different steps. One , make the sand and rock layout. Two , make up the other objects. Three , add liquids that you want. Four , add the colours to everything (taps , liquid producers, real liquids , sand and rocks. Poison is purple ooze is green. Normal water is blue a special mud is red. Mud should dry to sand ind 5 seconds. Mud makes every liquid that touches it into more mud. Ooze will clear mud. Every liquid that touches it makes it wet again.
Other than all of that it is a nice and fun app.
Greed Spoils All
I loved the original and bought all parts of it. I would also love the sequel, but...
I don't mind there being micro transactions, but having no option to buy the game to remove ads or time locks is inexcusable.
Also the duck select screen is completely broken on iPhone 6s+. Can't pick any ducks, need to click randomly all over the screen before the window closes.
- Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- 187.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Disney
- In-App Purchases
- Keychain $1.49
- Visual Hint Bundle $1.49
- Vacuum Power-up Bundle $1.49
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.