Winner of the 2012 GRDC Grain Inventors Competition, iPaddockYield is fast becoming the benchmark tool for Australian farmers who need to know the true potential yield of their crops. Setup takes under 30 minutes, and daily rainfall entry continually updates the potential yield during the season.
You can't afford NOT to use iPaddockYield.
• Always know exactly what your most likely yield is for this season
• Save large sums in poor years by only applying the inputs you need
• Maximise the bumper seasons by making sure you apply enough inputs to reach potential
• Developed by a WA broadacre grain grower
• Increase profits through targeting crop inputs to realistic yield potential
• Instant visual measure of available Soil Water on your farm, updated every day
• Easy to use, reliable and accurate
• Models how rain converts to grain on your farm, to forecast your true potential yield this season
• Internet is not required for functionality, meaning iPaddockYield will work anywhere you take it
• Download and go, with minimal set up time - no paddock inspections or testing required
Built, tried and tested in the real world, by real farmers.
“Being able to forecast your crop yield in July is the holy grail of farming. Using iPaddockYield, farmers can make a realistic decision rather than an optimistic decision, and adjust their inputs in order to maximise their crop outputs and of course, farm income.” Luke Marquis, South East Agronomy Services
Optimised layout for later model screen resolutions, increased font and image sizes to improve readability.
Ratings and Reviews
- MYGRAIN SOLUTIONS PTY LTD
- 11.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © myGrain Solutions Pty Ltd 2014
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.