No. 1 App for ZIP and RAR file management on iPhone/iPad! Most secure and fast Zip utility for business and professional users.
iZip is a ZIP file management tool on iPhone and iPad. iZip has the following features:
- Unzip files from ZIP format, including password protected and AES encrypted ZIP files.
- Unzip many compressed files, including: RAR, 7Z, ZIPX, TAR, GZIP, BZIP, TGZ, TBZ, ISO, DEB, CAB, JAR, RPM, CBS, and more.
- Compress files into ZIP file.
- Compress photos and videos from Photo Album.
- Compress files with a password or AES encryption. (Pro)
- Open and view many document types: DOC, Excel, PPT, PDF, TXT, RTF, Pages, JPG, GIF, PNG, audios and videos.
- Open files directly from iCloud, Dropbox, Box, One Drive, and Google Drive.
- Upload/download files to/from Dropbox, Box, One Drive, and Google Drive.
- Support Files app. Open files from iCloudDrive, other cloud drives, and third party Apps in Document Browser. Save files to iCloudDrive, other cloud drives and third party Apps.
- Append files to a ZIP file.
- Support multiple ways of sharing files, including: Email, Message, Airdrop, Open in another App.
- Save photos to Photo Album.
- Support HEIC to JPG conversion. Support different image sizes. (Pro)
- Print documents.
- Download/upload files through iTunes.
- Support Face ID and Touch ID. (Pro)
With its simple interfaces, iZip provides the easiest way to manage ZIP files on iPhone and iPad.
If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/Portfolio/our_apps/iZip/iZip_overview.php
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Not seem to be working?!
Still saying file too big!
Just use “Documents by readdle” instead
As the title says it does everything that this app does but better and it does not have adds unzip size limits or any ludicrous in-app purchases or constant crashes. Hope this helps anyone that needs to reliably unzip and zip and files, documents and images with the freedom of doing it on their phone.
$4.99 = $7.99?
I just downloaded the free version but was advised that they’ll only zip up to 5MB- if I want to add more files I’ll need to upgrade.
So I clicked to upgrade and there was a $5.99 option for iPhone and iPad and a $4.99 option for iPhone only. I clicked on the latter and was taken to another page for purchase, where the price showed $7.99!
I couldn’t see anywhere to contact their customer support.
I didn’t proceed with the upgrade because that was too sneaky for my liking.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ComcSoft Corporation
- 72.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Comcsoft
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.