No. 1 App for ZIP/RAR file management on iPhone/iPad! Most secure and fast Zip utility for business and professional users.
iZip is a ZIP file management tool on iPhone and iPad. iZip has the following features:
- Unzip files from ZIP format, including password protected and AES encrypted ZIP files.
- Unzip many compressed files, including: RAR, 7Z, ZIPX, TAR, GZIP, BZIP, TGZ, TBZ, ISO, DEB, CAB, JAR, RPM, CBS, and more.
- Compress files into ZIP file.
- Compress photos and videos from Photo Album.
- Compress files with a password or AES encryption. (Pro)
- Open and view many document types: DOC, Excel, PPT, PDF, TXT, RTF, Pages, JPG, GIF, PNG, audios and videos.
- Open files directly from iCloud, Dropbox, Box, One Drive, and Google Drive.
- Upload/download files to/from Dropbox, Box, One Drive, and Google Drive.
- Support Files app. Open files from iCloudDrive, other cloud drives, and third party Apps in Document Browser. Save files to iCloudDrive, other cloud drives and third party Apps.
- Append files to a ZIP file.
- Support multiple ways of sharing files, including: Email, Message, Airdrop, Open in another App.
- Save photos to Photo Album.
- Support HEIC to JPG conversion. Support different image sizes. (Pro)
- Print documents.
- Download/upload files through iTunes.
- Support Face ID and Touch ID. (Pro)
With its simple interfaces, iZip provides the easiest way to manage ZIP files on iPhone and iPad.
If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/Portfolio/our_apps/iZip/iZip_overview.php
Ratings and Reviews
Very nice app
This app has excellent features, it has the ability to zip documents, ebooks, audio books mp3 (iPad music program) drop box files, which you can then email or send to other ipad apps. I am looking for an edit delete option I'm sure it must be the somewhere will investigate further.
How to delete files
Open the file section so that you can see all of your files. At the top of the page you'll see a little square with a pencil thing in it that's the edit section. click on it then highlight the files you want to delete ...look for the rubbish bin bottom of page, it looks greyed out but it works, now go ahead and delete your highlighted files. Ps In downloads to delete all you have to do is right swipe your individual files. Hope that helps.
Just use “Documents by readdle” instead
As the title says it does everything that this app does but better and it does not have adds unzip size limits or any ludicrous in-app purchases or constant crashes. Hope this helps anyone that needs to reliably unzip and zip and files, documents and images with the freedom of doing it on their phone.
$4.99 = $7.99?
I just downloaded the free version but was advised that they’ll only zip up to 5MB- if I want to add more files I’ll need to upgrade.
So I clicked to upgrade and there was a $5.99 option for iPhone and iPad and a $4.99 option for iPhone only. I clicked on the latter and was taken to another page for purchase, where the price showed $7.99!
I couldn’t see anywhere to contact their customer support.
I didn’t proceed with the upgrade because that was too sneaky for my liking.
- ComcSoft Corporation
- 51.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Comcsoft
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.