"One of the most engaging TD games we've played on an iPad"
-Slidetoplay.com (STP Score of 4 out of 4 "Must Have")
"This is easily one of the best TD games currently in the App Store"
-Gamezebo.com (4.5 out of 5 Stars)
"Kingdom Rush can be filed in the thin folder marked "games that are pretty much perfect"
"This is one kingdom you'll be in no rush to escape from"
-PocketGamer (Gold Award - Score 9)
"Kingdom Rush proves that the defense genre is still alive."
-148Apps (4.5 Stars out of 5) Editor's Choice
"Ironhide Game Studios’ new game Kingdom Rush adds a much-needed shot of non-EA blood to the iPad charts."
"TD with a Touch of Excellence"
-toucharcade.com (4.5 stars out of 5)
The acclaimed action fantasy defense game is now available for iPad in High Definition! Get ready for an epic journey to defend your kingdom against hordes of orcs, trolls, evil wizards and other nasty fiends using a vast arsenal of towers and spells at your command!
Fight on forests, mountains and wastelands, customizing your defensive strategy with different tower upgrades and specializations! Rain fire upon your enemies, summon reinforcements, command your troops, recruit elven warriors and face legendary monsters on a quest to save the Kingdom from the forces of darkness!
Kingdom Rush highlights:
• Epic defense battles that will hook you for hours!
• Command your soldiers and see them engage in hand to hand cartoon battles!
• 8 specialized tower upgrades to customize your strategy! Mighty Barbarians, Arcane Wizards, Forest Rangers to name a few.
• Over 18 tower abilities! Have your Sorcerers summon earth elementals and polymorph your enemies!
• Over 30 different enemies, from Goblins to Demons each with their own skills! (Beware of the mountain Trolls!)
• Intense boss fights never seen on a defense game!
• Hours of gameplay with over 50 achievements
• Extra game modes that will challenge your tactical skills to the limit.
• High definition awesome illustrated cartoon art!
• In-game encyclopedia with information from your towers and enemies.
Small bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
This game is my favorite it has many different thing you can do in the game like upgrades and bodyguards because it is like a older setting but there is closer things to our time as well lots of things to do so you can have fun and be occupied it is also like a looter and just an awesome game 5 out of 5 👍👌
Well balanced game
I played through this game in about two months of casual gameplay and I have to say I enjoyed it immensely.
The star upgrade system, although well used is nonetheless effective, and towards the end the game relies on the players skill instead of upgrades.
This is an awesome game! I enjoy it a lot. I would recommend it to others =D
One thing, could you make the upgrade cost just a smidge smaller? Thanks! =)
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Ironhide S.A.
- 415.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2011 Ironhide Game Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Bolin Farslayer $1.49
- Magnus Spellbane $1.49
- Ignus $1.49
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.