LEAP helps you work more effectively with the best mobile tools, giving you the freedom to work when and where it suits you.
· Create matters and cards
· Access matter details including all matter correspondence
· Record voice memos
· Send emails and forward documents
· View critical dates, tasks, and calendar entries
· Find contact details for all parties on a matter
· Find the location of your appointments using integrated maps
· View your staff contact details
· Create, edit, and view time entries on any matter
· Make timed calls directly from a matter
· Synchronise time entries with your timesheet on the desktop
· Create, edit, and view fixed fees
· Check your office and trust account matter ledgers
· Use voice recognition to dictate your time entries and create emails
This app is only available to LEAP clients.
Welcome our Fresh New Look!
Say hello to the new iPad app - designed and rebuilt with exclusive features. Take advantage of multitasking, creating forms, and enhanced accessibility taking your productivity to a whole new level.
A brand new home page - designed to give you a personalised experience showing your daily and upcoming events.
Matter Appointments and Tasks - a list of your upcoming appointments and tasks are displayed on the Home tab in chronological order. You can easily open an event from here and make any changes.
Quick Actions - New quick action buttons have been added to the Home tab. Launch common actions without opening a matter.
Schedule - Create and modify matter appointments and tasks from the palm of your hand.
Matter and Card Search - Easily search matters and cards in one convenient location. You can also see a list of your recently opened matters and cards.
New Card Design - A fresh new look to the Card screen with a simplified interface for enhanced usability and displaying more information for each individual card.
We also have some bug fixes in this release:
- Fixed a crash which may happen when updating matter list or correspondence list.
- Fixed an issue when sharing contents from other apps.
- Fixed an issue in Document Scanner when cropping the scanned document.
Ratings and Reviews
It actually does what it could - deduct 1 star only because you cannot view document 50mbs or above
Actually work quite well since last update. Thank you for listening to feedbacks.
Ok but not great
It has a few bugs. The function to save emails no longer works. And when I look up correspondence everything appears multiple times.
It’s funny because even the prompt in the app to write this review didn’t work.
Would be better if you could record time and look up reports. These are functions I want regular access to wherever I am.
Latest update causes issues with saving files attached to emails. It ends up freezing and attaching over 20 times. Search no longer works properly for matters entered. They vanish won’t work by searching name or number or even last 3 digits. Have to manually scroll through hundreds of matters :-(
Would be great if you could save emails to matters and enter Trust Receipts.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LEAP Legal Software Pty Limited
- 133.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © LEAP Legal Software
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.