**The first chapter of “The Force Awakens” story is free and additional levels, story, and content are unlocked via in-app purchase.**
Relive the galaxy's greatest adventure in LEGO® Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™ for mobile! Play as heroic characters from the movie, including Rey, Finn, Poe Dameron, Han Solo, Chewbacca, C-3PO and BB-8, as well as Kylo Ren and General Hux.
LEGO® Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™ immerses fans in the new Star Wars™ adventure like never before, retold through the clever and witty LEGO lens. Additionally, players will experience previously untold story levels that explore the time leading up to Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™.
• LEGO Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™ introduces exciting gameplay mechanics never before available in a LEGO game including: Multi-Builds, Blaster Battles and enhanced flight sequences.
• Choose from multiple building options with the new Multi-Builds system to solve puzzles, or just to have fun. All actions advance the experience in different ways.
• Leverage your surroundings as cover and engage in intense Blaster Battles to drive back the relentless First Order and emerge victorious.
• Experience the thrill of high-speed, action-packed flight like never before, including arena-based aerial battles and dogfights.
• Enjoy all new levels and characters with the purchase of the All Content Season Pass. Exciting content will be rolling out through the year.
New Adventures: Ottegan Assault - Join the dark side as Kylo Ren and Captain Phasma hunt for the location of Lor San Tekka.
The Empire Strikes Back Character Pack - Play as your favorite characters from Episode V with the The Empire Strikes Back Character Pack.
Note: New content is only available for purchase as an add-on to “The Force Awakens” Bundle (required) or playable immediately for owners of the "All Content Season Pass”.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The LEGO-fied version of The Force Awakens gives us exactly what we want from these games: brick-breaking action, fun puzzles and lots of goofy humor. It captures the spirit of Episode VII perfectly—super-charged by movie-cast voiceovers and the chance to play through events not shown in the film. You can try the first level for free, but that’s just the start of a magical journey.
Enemy vs. Object
You know in the original game, Star Wars The Complete Saga Game how no one can destroy normal LEGO objects except the character you’re controlling, well, with this force awakens game, anyone, like enemies or you’re buddy can destroy any objects in this game. And when enemies are around, my buddy beats them up and ends up destroying objects around them too. Which is the reason why I’m always so worried when a shipload of stormtroopers pile out and onto the ground when I’m playing the game. And just when I was writing this, thought maybe I could control my buddy to go over behind a big piece of equipment, so it can’t go over to the enemies. My buddy can just leave it to me, but the enemies can destroy objects too. I want you to make an update on this game, by only letting the blaster bullet hit either me or my buddy.
Awesome but not worth the $8 price
The game is way better than the original. I love how the characters can actually talk now and how your friends can destroy stormtroopers. I would rate it 5 stars but since you have to pay $8 I gave it a 4 star. With the originals it was $8 for the whole saga.
- Warner Bros. Entertainment
- 1.3 GB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- STAR WARS © & ™ 2016 Lucasfilm Ltd. © 2016 The LEGO Group. ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s16)
- In-App Purchases
- The Force Awakens $7.99
- All Content Season Pass $10.99
- Prologue & New Adventures Bundle $4.49
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.