Liminal is a health and wellbeing app that provides individuals with resources to support their mental health and wellbeing. Designed to empower every individual, Liminal is helping change the way we learn about wellbeing.
With the Liminal app you will be able to track your wellbeing progress, access inspiring stories, reach out for support when you need it, and discover helpful activities that enable a healthy wellbeing. Liminal works closely with psychologists to bring you evidence-based resources that are easy to understand, time-efficient, and relatable so that you can begin building your wellbeing toolkit.
As a dedicated wellbeing platform, Liminal provides a digital wellbeing tool that can assist you at home or in the office. The platform will constantly evolve, providing new resources and tools for those who need them.
WHAT YOU WILL FIND:
• Daily check-ins: understand your wellbeing and find healthy habits that work for you
• Custom user dashboard: review progress and track all areas of your wellbeing
• Actions: set yourself wellbeing goals and learn strategies to support your physical, mental, and social health
• Insights: get exclusive content and insights from legends in our community
• Support: privately ask for support from your organisations wellbeing team or reach out to a specialised service
THIS WILL HELP:
• Physical, emotional and social wellbeing
• Health and wellbeing support
• Boost confidence and self-esteem
• Quality of sleep
• Manage anxiety and stress
• Understand how we can support those around us
• Find motivation and inspiration to enjoy every day
• Tools you can lean on and use throughout life
• Improve relationships and social connections
ACCESS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS:
Liminal Wellbeing works directly with workplaces, schools, and sporting clubs to improve the way we manage every person's health and wellbeing. Your organisation will provide you with instructions about downloading the Liminal app that includes your own personal login details and temporary password. If you have not received details about Liminal Wellbeing from your organisation but you would like to access the Liminal app, get in touch with our team at email@example.com and we can speak with you about Liminal coming to your school.
If you are a member of an organisation working with Liminal Wellbeing but have not received your login details, contact your organisations wellbeing team or get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Liminal at REAL PROJECTS
We just implemented Liminal at our workplace and have already seen a huge difference in the conversations our team are having on-site! Such a well resourced app with a user friendly interface 👌
A simple practice daily…
Benefits well above the simplicity of use of this app! This is a tool every school should provide their students as apart of their well-being program!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Liminal Group Pty Ltd
- 52.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2021 Liminal Group Pty Ltd