The Lumary Mobile app bridges the gap between Support workers and appointment management.
With a direct link to our Lumary web-based platform, workers in the field can effortlessly manage their day to day schedules by:
• Viewing shifts/appointments in a calendar view
• Using the start/stop functions within the app to record appointment start/finish times
• Navigating to appointments using the built-in Google navigation function
• Recording distance travelled automatically within the app
• Viewing clients profile information on the go which includes vital alert info
• Uploading files/photos to the clients record directly from the app
The app supports offline use to ensure you are still able to view and manage your schedule even when out of range. The app will automatically sync recorded data with our web-based platform once you go back online.
All data captured within the app is available in real-time on our web platform. This information is then used to invoice the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
Resolved issue on devices where Home screen would appear to infinitely load after upgrade
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.