Instantly create and share floor plans, field reports, and estimates with one easy-to-use application. magicplan offers a better way to get work done while in the field.
Measuring & Sketching
We use state-of-the-art tech with an easy-to-use interface, allowing you to measure and sketch interior plans in 2D & 3D.
Add photos, 360° images, notes, custom forms, and markups to create structured reports that eliminate any risk of confusion.
We developed a way to combine take-off and estimate to calculate pricing on your mobile device automatically.
Training session available in English at https://www.magicplan.app/webinars/
magicplan is renowned worldwide:
Downloaded by over 20 million users
Best of the year 2012 and 2017
#1 iPhone Utilities in 76 countries
#1 iPad Utilities in 104 countries
Every day the equivalent of a small city is mapped with magicplan
Can I use magicplan for free?
Using magicplan for free allows you to experience the full potential of magicplan by giving you access to all features on two projects. There's no time limit.
What are the limits when using magicplan for free?
• Create more than two projects
• Collaborate in teams
• Access the magicplan API
What paid options do you offer?
We offer three subscription plans, including unlimited projects and the features to meet your needs. You have the choice between a comprehensive sketching, reporting, or estimating solution.
• Sketch - Create and share professional interior plans in 2D and 3D
• Report - Create structured reports including photos, notes, markups & more.
• Estimate - Automatically calculate pricing for quick, accurate estimates.
Supported laser distance meters:
• HILTI PD-I
• BOSCH GLM 50 C, GLM 50 CX, GLM 100 C, GLM 120 C, PLR 30C, PLR 40C, PLR 50C
• DeWalt DW03201
• Leica Disto D110, D510 (Europe), E7100i, E7500i (North America), D810, D1, D2, X3, X4, X
• Stabila LD520, LD250 BT
• WDM 8-14
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good App that needs adjustments
I have found this app quite useful when designing my very roughly designed “future home”, there is however a few adjustments that REALLY need to be fixed.
- I get rooms covered in black when looking from a birds eye view (not sure why, but it’s annoying)
- when looking in 3D on magicplan it won’t let me move to a specific area i.e. bedroom when zooming in to see what the final touches are made/or needs fixing, it will just zoom into the centre (PLEASE FIX THIS, it makes life a little more easier to know what needs to be fixed, added or removed)
- is there a way to be able to add the ground floor and 1st floor together to see what the end result will look like
- and can there be some way to add external bricks/other exterior walls, roof, guttering, pavement, cement, plants, shop sign, shop furniture etc to see (again) what the house/building will look like
Please take this into consideration as it would help not only myself but others that use the app as well
Developer Response ,
Hi Clairey, thank you for your feedback.
-When you see a black area in the 3D model it means that two rooms overlap, you should place them next to each other in order to see them properly.
-In order to zoom in to a specific area while in 3D you have to use both your hands, keep the screen stable and zoom in, also from the Cloud you can easily move around the 3D with your mouse (use both right and left button to move or zoom in/out.
-You can not display the floors one on top of the other, as magicplan does not create building plans but floor plans.
-you can add exterior objects through the category Outdoors or if you create a land survey based on your existing plan.
I recommend you to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and details that will help you out use the app in the best possible way.
Best floor plan app available!
I don’t often write app reviews, but wanted to highlight just how good this app is! Been using it to build my future dream home and it’s the most versatile and easy to use floor plan app on the market, and better than any PC software I’ve found too. Bought an extra plan just to support the developers on this.
One suggestion, add a preference to turn off audio FX, it keeps pausing my music when I snap in a wall.
Developer Response ,
Thanks you so much for your compliment :)
The best of the bunch
I’ve tested about 10 floorplan apps. Magicplan takes a different approach by using three specific tools that the others don’t. The first is to draw plans over the top of a provided plan. This makes light work of drawing up a plan from brochures provided by a real estate. The second is the isolation of rooms and ability to move and connect rooms. Thirdly is AR drawing. The app also supports laser measurement which I am keen to try.
- Sensopia Inc.
- 234.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2020 Sensopia Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Plan (PDF, JPG, DXF, HTML) $4.49
- Standard Subscription $14.99
- 10 Plans (PDF, JPG, DXF, HTML) $38.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.