Mathspace is the first computer based system that allows students to complete full worked solutions to problems online and receive instant feedback and help at every step.
Why would anyone carry a math textbook when Mathspace has a bank of over 70,000 interactive questions covering everything from addition to algebra, geometry to graphing, probability to statistics.
* Australia: Australian Curriculum 5-12
* USA: Common Core for Middle School, Pre-Algebra, Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry
* United Kingdom: Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4, GCSE
* Singapore: Secondary 1- 4
* Hong Kong: Secondary 1-3
* International: World of Maths
** EXTRA FEATURES **
* Math writing recognition: Now you can write your step by step working and Mathspace will recognize your handwriting and be able to mark your answers on the spot.
For technical issues or other feedback email us at email@example.com or tweet us at www.twitter.com/mathspace
Ratings and Reviews
MATHSPACE is a great app in general, great user interface and adaptive learning, the reason I took away one star is because of the “draw your answer” feature, I’ve had multiple complaints from students saying that it always misreads their answers. I checked their results and they sure haven’t improved over the weeks, either add a disable toggle for this feature or make one that’s easier to find and is more accessible, or just remove this feature completely!
Mathspace is a great way to do your math, and allows you work out sums and get a second chance. I absolutely love it. It also gives you a percentage like 87% to tell you how well you did after completing a task. When you have answered a question it will give you points to rank you higher on the dashboard, you always want to be number one on the dashboard you know, on top of all your other fellow students. You can press the scribble button to work your question out and instead of typing you can draw your answer on a little pad.
Get mathspace NOW!
This is me a few days later I have decided that mathspace is getting a little boring, for example, some of the tasks I have to do just drone on and on and on and on with the exact same question every time and it keeps bugging me about an overdue task that I have to do and it’s just a pain to do it I mean some of the questions are not even my year level they are always to easy or to hard but sometimes tasks are fun and yeah so.............yeah
Heart was in the Right Place.
The idea of mathspace is creative and good. However, the execution is terrible. I’m no developer but this, I feel, would make it SO much better.
1. Fix the UI. It’s mostly fine, except the old version was much more easy to navigate, and of coarse, the long contested one, PLEASE ADD A KEYBOARD OPTION. Make handwriting an option instead of a necessity. This would allow it to be much less frustrating, as it works fine for most of the time but when it fails, it REALLY fails. It would also help those who can’t write things down the traditional way, and need a keyboard.
2. Bring back the e-book. The e-book was much more accessible and contained lessons which actually worked.
3. Make the actual quiz experience better. By simply making it so that the teachers make the task themselves, rather than picking others, would help make the tasks more relevant. Also, make it so there are a fixed amount of questions and replace the mastery system. I know it’s meant to help you understand, but most of the time it just makes people stop, and give up. This kind of thing has made people who are completely cool-minded go into mental breakdown mode as it is making them fail maths.
4. Since you collect data on what someone is good at, make it so that the hints actually correlate to their current knowledge. This may be hard but with the other things you have done, this doesn’t seem impossible.
I believe that these things can make mathspace great, like the concept.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mathspace PTY LTD
- 48.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Mathspace Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.